TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ewd coming through the lane with the OG euro step like Ginobili.

:pimp:

I been downtown working for almost 6 months and still haven't hit one of those hotel bars.

Where are you looking at staying? Apartment wise

Uptown is pricey but walking distance... Downtown is cheaper, and about a 2 minute trolley ride to the uptown...

Deep ellum and bishop arts = hipsterville

Las colinas is where the late 20s early 30s crowd is...

Last edited:
Naw, I never hear stories of this working beyond the 80s.

lol feel u

even then we could probably flip it while chopping it up with them

"being persistent doesn't work today, i come off thirsty...got a lot on my plate, don't really have time for games... but whats another way to approach a potential?"

listen's to her bs response

"thats dope, tell me more sometime" (hands her phone, locks in #)

potentially gets curved anyway, steps up to plate till a biya throws a fastball down the middle

Naw, I never hear stories of this working beyond the 80s.
persistence only works if youre fly and you know it...

And if youre fly and you know it. . you're not gonna waist your time being persistent.

I've gotten some chicks on some persistent steez...

Felt good man... Not eem lie.

Persistence to a point. Once I fully adopted the abundancy mindset I just salute and say good luck. Falling back works just as well. These are chicks I don't really care about though, only one would get the luxury of persistence, and it's actually the one thing that would keep her away.

Like it was said a page or two back, tell the chick to only give you her # if there is a possibility of it becoming something more besides her curving you. I'd rather a woman tell me she won't give me her # rather than her giving me her # and not answering.

It also saves you a lot time, if she aint with it then find somebody who is.

Hit her with that "if you're not serious about pursuing anything further then tell me now so I can evaluate other options". Once she sees you talking to another woman at the bar/club it will eat her up inside.

I unintentionally curve depending on the mood i'm in though. I've gotten numbers, went full force and dropped the we should hang out line then not do a ******g thing after that. Sometimes I just don't wanna be bothered no matter how good of a prospect she was.

A close friend of the bus yambs was able to feed me some info on her. Abusive ex boyfriend (dealt with a girl similarly earlier this year) and she hasn't had anyone in over a year, she attracts a*holes suggested by her friend. I just kept it brief and got off the bus saying to the close friend,"Not everyone she attracts is an a*hole". :smokin

Just had a weird moment.

Was in CVS picking up some zip lock bags. Ended up behind a cute chick, got to chatting. Had her open and was ready to go in for the number line, then I realized she had a monistat kit(yeast infection kit). Backed out so fast and told her to have a good night. But damn I would've like to got to know her, lowkey regretting not getting the number. Savage life I know.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]My bad for the late response my dudes..long day!

Mugen, feels good to be back my dude. I'm finally here and have somewhat settled in so I'll be more active again. How's everything bro?

Fontaine, I have a spot now...been in it since last Friday. I'm literally 3 minutes from downtown and like 6-7 minutes from The Mavs arena. My apartments are brand new basically were just built at the end of 2012...straight bachelor pad my dude. Meet a chick downtown and it takes no time to get her back to the crib. I also live close to Bishop Arts District...went there Friday night..was nice, that's where I'll meet the "trendy" white chicks at. Highland Park and University Park is very expensive and to be honest with you I'm not paying house type money for an apt. $1k is about all I'd pay here in Texas for an apt.

Anyway I love my location, it's close to everything I want to do and plus it has all the major highways in one place....30,35,45,75 so I can access all places North and South directly.

[/COLOR]

Mugen, feels good to be back my dude. I'm finally here and have somewhat settled in so I'll be more active again. How's everything bro?

Fontaine, I have a spot now...been in it since last Friday. I'm literally 3 minutes from downtown and like 6-7 minutes from The Mavs arena. My apartments are brand new basically were just built at the end of 2012...straight bachelor pad my dude. Meet a chick downtown and it takes no time to get her back to the crib. I also live close to Bishop Arts District...went there Friday night..was nice, that's where I'll meet the "trendy" white chicks at. Highland Park and University Park is very expensive and to be honest with you I'm not paying house type money for an apt. $1k is about all I'd pay here in Texas for an apt.

Anyway I love my location, it's close to everything I want to do and plus it has all the major highways in one place....30,35,45,75 so I can access all places North and South directly.

[/COLOR]

1k for a downtown spot????

Dear Lord, I need to move to Texas.

We paying 1500 to live in Fullerton, which is OK at best.

I'm heated.

[/COLOR]
Just read your signature, saw that you lived in Tampa. How were the yambs? I'm 17 about to turn 18 in Feb and I'll probably be out weekends, I've never been to any of these "teen nights" because they seem mad corny, plus it's just a bunch of middle schoolers fighting. I heard Ybor is crazy at night, Skye, Prana, etc. Hotspots?

1k for a downtown spot????

Dear Lord, I need to move to Texas.

We paying 1500 to live in Fullerton, which is OK at best.

I'm heated.

[COLOR=#red]:lol: anywhere from $1k and up depending my dude. I'm technically not downtown but extremely close...like less than 5 minutes close which is how I like it. Dude $1k in the downtown area can get you wood-ish floors, real granite countertops, stainless steel fridge, dishwasher, and glass top stove. I could not afford that in LA at all that close to downtown. Funny thing is TX salaries aren't all that far behind the more expensive cities...a win win my dude. But y'all weather craps on ours and I'll admit on average y'all chicks are hotter, though these chicks here are no slouches. Our chicks are All-Stars...Cali's is more like NBA First Team All-Pro.[/COLOR]

1.5 gets you a mediocre studio in downtown LA :lol:

Which is what I would have done without a roommate

As far as persistence, I rarely go that route. Too prideful

I went out with this chick about a month ago and we both had a good time. Let her know I was going to the DR and would be ghost. Come back and hit her up and have good convo and ask her if she's free that weekend and no response. This was like 2 weeks ago. Haven't talked to her since and probably wouldn'teven respind to her. She had decent potential too :smh:

Last edited:
Just read your signature, saw that you lived in Tampa. How were the yambs? I'm 17 about to turn 18 in Feb and I'll probably be out weekends, I've never been to any of these "teen nights" because they seem mad corny, plus it's just a bunch of middle schoolers fighting. I heard Ybor is crazy at night, Skye, Prana, etc. Hotspots?

[COLOR=#red]been awhile since I been in Tampa bro. When I was there it was more ratchets than anything else as far as black chicks...If you wanted better the Latina chicks was where it was at.

I myself was there for like 4 months...I was staying with my sister and her fam after leaving school for a sec. I got tired of living with them so I moved in with this chick at my job who had 3 kids at the age of 20. I mean chick was only a 6.5 in the face on a very good day and her body was just ok...BUT she could f*** like no tomorrow and was on the Depo birth control (the shot they get every 3 months) so I was blastin off in her with no damns given...then on top of that chick got almost $400 in food stamps per month so a dude was eating steaks like a king :rofl: We lived in some projects off of Gandy Blvd. I kinda miss those hood yambs .

Anyway, take your time my dude...as you get older more things will open up for you. And yes Ybor City is wild at times, they have a nice Halloween party or at least they used to. How long you been there?[/COLOR]

1.5 gets you a mediocre studio in downtown LA :lol:

Which is what I would have done without a roommate

As far as persistence, I rarely go that route. Too prideful

I went out with this chick about a month ago and we both had a good time. Let her know I was going to the DR and would be ghost. Come back and hit her up and have good convo and ask her if she's free that weekend and no response. This was like 2 weeks ago. Haven't talked to her since and probably wouldn'teven respind to her. She had decent potential too :smh:

Yeah dude even 1k in OC is... Awful lol. Like ur not having ANYONE over, and ur not smashing hahahahaha.

Like it was said a page or two back, tell the chick to only give you her # if there is a possibility of it becoming something more besides her curving you. I'd rather a woman tell me she won't give me her # rather than her giving me her # and not answering.

It also saves you a lot time, if she aint with it then find somebody who is.

Hit her with that "if you're not serious about pursuing anything further then tell me now so I can evaluate other options". Once she sees you talking to another woman at the bar/club it will eat her up inside.

if only I wasn't a drunken mess when I got this chicks number the other day. I couldve avoided the curve she gave me

[COLOR=#red]been awhile since I been in Tampa bro. When I was there it was more ratchets than anything else as far as black chicks...If you wanted better the Latina chicks was where it was at.

I myself was there for like 4 months...I was staying with my sister and her fam after leaving school for a sec. I got tired of living with them so I moved in with this chick at my job who had 3 kids at the age of 20. I mean chick was only a 6.5 in the face on a very good day and her body was just ok...BUT she could f*** like no tomorrow and was on the Depo birth control (the shot they get every 3 months) so I was blastin off in her with no damns given...then on top of that chick got almost $400 in food stamps per month so a dude was eating steaks like a king :rofl: We lived in some projects off of Gandy Blvd. I kinda miss those hood yambs .

Anyway, take your time my dude...as you get older more things will open up for you. And yes Ybor City is wild at times, they have a nice Halloween party or at least they used to. How long you been there?[/COLOR]
Going on 11 years next year. :x Definitely agree on the ratchet statement, as a Senior, I can see a few of the senior girls heading down that path in my class. Gandy is South Tampa, so you were pretty out there.

No doubt my dudes...just sharing different techniques with the group so we can all be more successful with these women...whether you looking for Wifey or a starting five and a bench, it all starts with an approach. Not all of us were blessed to look like Boris Kodjoe, or not yet paid like some of these ballers, so we have to make it up by having confidence and a way of talking to them.
I agree!! i feel like alot of this girls have to much of a high expectation!  that Boris Kodjoe line is real!

Just had a weird moment.

Was in CVS picking up some zip lock bags. Ended up behind a cute chick, got to chatting. Had her open and was ready to go in for the number line, then I realized she had a monistat kit(yeast infection kit). Backed out so fast and told her to have a good night. But damn I would've like to got to know her, lowkey regretting not getting the number. Savage life I know.
YO!! what she white?

My bad for the late response my dudes..long day!

Texas is crazy cheap. I will be doing the same in LA. Any advise?

Humble- Matters what ur making etc etc...

Doc and I do pretty well for ourselves, and it's still expensive lol.

On the topic of persistence...

Remember a few pages back I said I delete a girls number after they don't respond to 2 texts??

Well, girl I met on Halloween responded that she was soooo sorry and life has been crazy, and she's all about it. No I don't know who it is, but I remember the 2 girls numbers I pulled on Halloween were cute.

E I probably make less money than you think :lol:

You think I should give chick one more chance? She is a busy med student. But I feel like she would have reached out if she was truly interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom