TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The temptation got the best of me fambs!

I texted back and forth shortly after I made the quoted post. Called her after work and said lets do the deed, she booked the hotel and I fell thru.

Let's set up the scenario:

I walk in, it's dark as hell and I see tealight candles lit everywhere. I yell out, "You got candles and ****!" :lol:.

I'm assuming that's how women like to set the mood once they hit a certain age (she's 31, I'm 23). All that caught me off guard. I get shawty in the bed and she got heels on too :rofl:

We were on two different wavelengths.

I came in with a Young Jeezy "Tear It Up" mentality and I walk into a mood on some Teddy P "Turn Off The Lights" ****

I'm generally regarded as a goofy ***** so she asked me all type of questions, straight up tryin a *****, but I've heard the questions and comments before so I brush it off and put in work. 4 solid rounds over the 10 hrs I was there

She was freaky, treated my DAB like royalty but her overall skills were below average. I bounced earlier this morning, told her keep it between us, she obliged, so I'll see how goes for the next month I'm working with this company

Only way I'll mess with her again is if she find a friend to join in.
NOW THIS IS A ************ STORY
(Sam Jackson Voice)
Repped my dude for purely one of the greatest Snowman songs of all time, lol

Pure foolish talk
I rather date a white girl that likes black dudes but still act white and still date her own race. i hate those white girls who strictly only date black dudes and  who act black in order to get a black dude attention.  I guess @ keeL252 haven't seen  Malcolm X
roll.gif

I rather date a white girl that likes black dudes but still act white and still date her own race. i hate those white girls who strictly only date black dudes and  who act black in order to get a black dude attention.  I guess @ keeL252 haven't seen  Malcolm X :rofl:

how does somebody act a certain color tho?

but i feel you homie.

white women who only date black dudes are the worst cuz they get too comfortable and they REALLY think they're down.

As soon as they get mad they be all "f you then n___".

Nah fam, not eem rockin. Don't wanna have to kill a broad.

white women who only date black dudes are the worst cuz they get too comfortable and they REALLY think they're down.

lol You're from PG county......lol I know there isn't a white girl out there brave enough to say that hahahaha

but I agree with KeeL something I learned a long time ago, yOU can't act a color. You're a product of your environment.

hell nah :smh:

idk what type of women dudes are entertaining but ive never had a white chick feel comfortable enough to talk that nonsense. i dont play that bull.

Last edited:
I rather date a white girl that likes black dudes but still act white and still date her own race. i hate those white girls who strictly only date black dudes and  who act black in order to get a black dude attention.  I guess @ keeL252 haven't seen  Malcolm X :rofl:
I know what you mean and, I agree.

Last edited:
I've never seen a white hood yamb in DC or pg..now bmore all the time...even in Dundalk that forsaken place smh....I don't care for grey babes when I'm in DC so maybe thats part of the reason lol

Last edited:
Smashed my homeboys piece, at his spot, on his bed, even fell asleep on that ****.She locckd the door and some more ****. She chose me, I made noooo type of move. I feel bad man. am I a bad friend? I really need to know right now.

Last edited:
Smashed my homeboys piece, at his spot, on his bed, even fell asleep on that ****. ***** locced the door and some more ****. She chose me, I made noooo type of move. I feel bad man. am I a bad friend? I really need to know right now.
YOU BROKE THE NUMBER 1 GUY CODE BRO!
mean.gif

Smashed my homeboys piece, at his spot, on his bed, even fell asleep on that ****.She locckd the door and some more ****. She chose me, I made noooo type of move. I feel bad man. am I a bad friend? I really need to know right now.
mean.gif

Them same white girls that be pushin them 91-95 Honda accords. The black guy is always in the passenger seat with a wifebeater on.

Naming their mixed sons jayden or jaylen.

They do be droppin eem N bombs though
laugh.gif
THIS

Don't know why but the black guy always have the wifebeater on, like he just gave up on life after realizing he gotta live with a mistake or something

Good Night. 

Yeah...yeah. That's a violation in the Game Court. No chick is worth losing a homie over.

You tripping son

You're a terrible friend/person and IF he finds out you better hope he doesn't beat your head to the white meat.

True story..no humble brag...my manhood be hurting chicks and they're never down for the round 2, morning after sex cuz they're in too much pain.

Happened with different females

FeelsBadMan..

Damn so many ppl jumped on homie before reading his second post :lol:
Y'all got to chill sometimes, things happen. Won't be the first or last time either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom