TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mugen81 a derail happens at least once maybe twice a year. Think someone was talking crazy stuff doing spring semester. I say it comes with the thread even tho its not wanted.

thick white girl who only date black dudes are trouble.

Pure foolish talk

How? From all my few experiences with thick white girls, they told me they don't get any attention from white boys prolly cuz they like pencil chicks? Idk, and they say brothas only one that give em love.

These were actual thick chicks too, not NT fat. But still might even apply to big girls :lol:

How do you guys deal with women who say "your too young for me"?

She wants you, she's just setting up an obstacle to have more fun watching you climb it.

I hit a lot of older girls when I was 19-20. All 3-5 years older then me cuz my crowd was primarily older. Keep pushing bruh.

How? From all my few experiences with thick white girls, they told me they don't get any attention from white boys prolly cuz they like pencil chicks? Idk, and they say brothas only one that give em love.

These were actual thick chicks too, not NT fat. But still might even apply to big girls :lol:

Aite well explain how they are trouble?

[COLOR=#red] Mugen bro, you know I agree with you 99.9999 % of the time. But the .0001 time that I don't is when it involves discussion of race related topics in here.

Bro sometimes it's inevitable because it's real life no matter how much people try to run from that fact. Race still matters bro and it's ok to discuss it in this thread from time to time as long as it doesn't get too out of hand, but then again the same can be said about any topic related to yambs that is discussed in here.

Mugen did you know that I wanted to discuss something the other day, but it involved race and I didn't post it because I knew you would say your famous line "TAY is the only thread left where I don't have to discuss race so let's keep it that way". Out of respect for you I didn't eem post it...button second thought it shouldn't even have to be that way. I mean as a black man who's going to marry a woman of another race I'd figure you'd be one of the more positive voices in here regarding race...not the one who shies away from it Big Homie. But like we tell each other all the time we are our own men so do what you feel you have to do, I am just bringing up a few points.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Also all women are not the same...culture has a lot to do with it. Trust I know this because my d*** could dam near be a delegate at the United Nations. Only Continent of women I haven't touched is Australia and Antartica (where people other than scientists don't live anyway).[/COLOR]

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Was gonna type out a long elaborate post about my night last night but I'll spare the Wall of Text. I'll just do keywords instead.

My night last night involved:

Smash pads (bachelor pads designed specifically for the acquisition and processing of Yambs)

High Class broads who look at your shoes and your watch in order to determine who you are.

Ratchet broads who somehow made it to the "high class" district

Chicks who was giving out their number so much that your first convo with them would be you describing what you had on so they could possibly remember you

Broads sneaking you their number while their boyfriend wasn't looking even though you thought dude was just a friend hovering around

Dodge Viper, Benz CLS 550

Vodka and Cranberry

Crashing at a fully furnished yet vacant ultra luxury smash pad using free valet parking in order to prevent a DUI.

Saying your career is as a consultant to keep chicks from prying.

That was pretty much my night. Welcome to Dallas.

[/COLOR]

Ok.... so instead of making one of my infamous stupid girl threads, I'll just post this here.

A little over a week ago, (the 7th) me and my girl (now ex) went to Chicago for what was supposed to be for the Yeezus show. When it got postponed, I was in a really bad mood, and really didn't even want to go. Long story short, I ended up getting pretty hammered that night, we got in a huge fight and I completely lost my cool, said a few things I shouldnt have, and she ended it that night. The next day our train didn't leave til 5 so we still went to the Aquarium and were fine. After we got back home she pretty much didn't talk to me. But she said she still wanted to remain friends.

So last night we ended up going to dinner and going to see Thor. She's the type of girl who LOVE's attention, and I just played it cool and just acted cool, didn't mention anything about us, or getting back together in the future, or anything. She slips in there "It's too bad things happened the way they did, it would have been real nice to have someone to spend the holidays with." And I just hit her with the, "Yeah, it is too bad."

Well after the movie I drive her back home, and she tells me to text her when I get home, and gives me a hug. So I just texted her when I got home "I'm home, have a goodnight!" And she responds "Thanks, tonight was nice :smile:"

As of now she's still supposed to go back to Chicago with me next month for the rescheduled date of the show... but I'm contemplating just going with my friend and having a good time.

Anyway, what does this all mean? lol. I'm typically super impatient, but I've kept my cool and haven't said a word yet.

I don't understand that dynamics famb... Its like...

I don't know man.. It just gets tiring how its always SOMETHING with these chicks... White chicks wanting to be able to call black guys n words...
frown.gif

And we accept it sometimes..

I'm talking to a chick now...

She's a BLACK GIRL.... that HATES herself...

She hasn't admitted it... But from our conversations... She thinks black people are so ghetto, they're not progressing, and she doesn't want to associate herself with them...

AND.. She has a bunch of guy friends...

She always says "that's so black. Why are you doing that?"
indifferent.gif
and then we argue. (I dontv let that **** slide)

Why am I even dealing with this chick, man. Smh...

I guess I want to change her...
I don't think she hates herself.  Maybe it was how she was raised. In Southern CA. We have a area called orange county and it all whites and Asians and some black people. And you see it all the time... blacks  who talk "white" ( to be correct). Some blacks haven't even been near or rolled through the rough side of town.

These were actual thick chicks too, not NT fat. But still might even apply to big girls
laugh.gif
I had a white roommate and we were mad close in college whenever we hit a bar and i see a girl with a little mass and go holla dude always said she was fat. Im like TF! short got body. He on the other hand like girls with a babe *** and big *** breast. I guess it was a white dude thing. Also i notice that white dudes do like black girls but find them intimidating they feel they have no chance. I try to hook him up ones but dude lacked swagger.

I agree with this because i witness it countless time. I guess white dudes cant handle all that mass.
mean.gif
. brotha are the only ones who can please!

Was gonna type out a long elaborate post about my night last night but I'll spare the Wall of Text. I'll just do keywords instead.

My night last night involved:

Smash pads (bachelor pads designed specifically for the acquisition and processing of Yambs)

High Class broads who look at your shoes and your watch in order to determine who you are.

Ratchet broads who somehow made it to the "high class" district

Chicks who was giving out their number so much that your first convo with them would be you describing what you had on so they could possibly remember you

Broads sneaking you their number while their boyfriend wasn't looking even though you thought dude was just a friend hovering around

Dodge Viper, Benz CLS 550

Vodka and Cranberry

Crashing at a fully furnished yet vacant ultra luxury smash pad using free valet parking in order to prevent a DUI.

Saying your career is as a consultant to keep chicks from prying.

That was pretty much my night. Welcome to Dallas.

Dallas sounds like LA homie

How do you guys deal with women who say "your too young for me"?
means she wants you to step up the way a man woukd and put her in her place

Anyway, what does this all mean? lol. I'm typically super impatient, but I've kept my cool and haven't said a word yet.
she obviously isn't over you. you're just on probation until you can prove to calm down and do a little better

F probation man. As a grown man I don't have time for such nonsense. I'm sure feelings are involved but you gotta do you. Never wait around for a woman to come around. Ain't worth it man. Play the field and I'm sure other options will present themselves to you all in good time.

I've learned so much from this thread in the past two weeks. I'm glad I've found this thread while still in HS. :smokin

Ok.... so instead of making one of my infamous stupid girl threads, I'll just post this here.

A little over a week ago, (the 7th) me and my girl (now ex) went to Chicago for what was supposed to be for the Yeezus show. When it got postponed, I was in a really bad mood, and really didn't even want to go. Long story short, I ended up getting pretty hammered that night, we got in a huge fight and I completely lost my cool, said a few things I shouldnt have, and she ended it that night. The next day our train didn't leave til 5 so we still went to the Aquarium and were fine. After we got back home she pretty much didn't talk to me. But she said she still wanted to remain friends.

So last night we ended up going to dinner and going to see Thor. She's the type of girl who LOVE's attention, and I just played it cool and just acted cool, didn't mention anything about us, or getting back together in the future, or anything. She slips in there "It's too bad things happened the way they did, it would have been real nice to have someone to spend the holidays with." And I just hit her with the, "Yeah, it is too bad."

Well after the movie I drive her back home, and she tells me to text her when I get home, and gives me a hug. So I just texted her when I got home "I'm home, have a goodnight!" And she responds "Thanks, tonight was nice :smile:"

As of now she's still supposed to go back to Chicago with me next month for the rescheduled date of the show... but I'm contemplating just going with my friend and having a good time.

Nothing. She still wants y'all to be together.

I hear the high class area of Dallas (uptown?) is kind of like Orange County, specifically Newport

[COLOR=#red]In some ways yes...but even Uptown Dallas is somewhat affordable. Like I was paying more in DC for some extra regular non-luxury apts than I would have to pay for some of the nicer spots in Uptown. The place I crashed atlast night is where some of the young single Dallas Mavs live but a small one bedroom can be had for $1500. But most of those are condos so it would be up to the owner to set the price.

The environment is similar though... which means you have more than your share of pretentious new money folk stunting. :smile:[/COLOR]

I hear the high class area of Dallas (uptown?) is kind of like Orange County, specifically Newport

[COLOR=#red]In some ways yes...but even Uptown Dallas is somewhat affordable. Like I was paying more in DC for some extra regular non-luxury apts than I would have to pay for some of the nicer spots in Uptown. The place I crashed atlast night is where some of the young single Dallas Mavs live but a small one bedroom can be had for $1500. But most of those are condos so it would be up to the owner to set the price.

The environment is similar though... which means you have more than your share of pretentious new money folk stunting. :smile:[/COLOR]

Tell me about it, the absolute **** places in **** neighborhoods in the dmv that people want to charge 1300+ for, it's unbelievable.

there is absolutely no reason why you should not be assisting me in the white yambs in uptown.

its just wrong for it not to happen.

surgeVI is out in the funk... say he trying to get out here, too... i think he might be a young'n doe...

where were you at in uptown? i've come to notice that there is rich trust fund uptown... then up and comer uptown.. then laid back uptown (on the east side of 75)

Tell me about it, the absolute **** places in **** neighborhoods in the dmv that people want to charge 1300+ for, it's unbelievable.

heck man if you can find me anything out here 1k that's not section 8 ill be amazed. I'm currently in a house though splitting 1800$ 3 floor house. but I'd still rather have a nice set up in a popular town then have to live where I do

Last edited:
heck man if you can find me anything out here 1k that's not section 8 ill be amazed. I'm currently in a house though splitting 1800$ 3 floor house. but I'd still rather have a nice set up in a popular town then have to live where I do
we had an intern this summer that lived in the DMV... worked for pwc...

dude showed me the prices of where he stayed and i was like :x

then he said something like certain buildings cant be taller than some building in washington... i guess that limits the amount of apartments they can have total...

which results in low supply for high demand... prices shooting up.

dude showed me a spot he was staying in... it was 2k for a one bedroom... then pulled it up on google maps...

you can find something WAY similar and close to the scene here in dallas for less than 1.25k easy...

Yeah it bugged me out, section 8 1 bedrooms in pg county for 1300 it's insane. Made me realize it's a nice come up as far as investment though. Prices for those condos can be 30-60K and rent will either be covered by the gov't or some poor professional sucker who can afford it. Get like 5 of those as a starter i'll be good.

EWD I feel you

I was mainly referring to the demographic and the type of women. I've only been to Dallas briefly but my boy who is from there likened that area to Newport. Mainly bc of the white women and the money :lol:

there is absolutely no reason why you should not be assisting me in the white yambs in uptown.

its just wrong for it not to happen.

surgeVI is out in the funk... say he trying to get out here, too... i think he might be a young'n doe...

where were you at in uptown? i've come to notice that there is rich trust fund uptown... then up and comer uptown.. then laid back uptown (on the east side of 75)

[COLOR=#red]We were all over Uptown as far as partying goes, but where I stayed was in the Turtle Creek area where the high rises are....you don't even park your car at the place I was at...you drive up and give the bellhop your keys and he valets it for you...it's not open to the public, you either are on the guest list or you own the place or you are not getting in. The car selection looked like an auto museum.

Font we gonna hang out my dude...right now I'm just establishing myself on the scene so to speak so that by the time we do link up I'll know the spots and the people at the spots. My mentor spends anywhere from $1200-$1500 every month just going out, drinking and smashing broads. There's no way I'm gonna be doing it like that but I'll at least soak up the connecs. [/COLOR]

Got "curved" last night, took a chick I work with to the Kanye West concert, she drove all way the back from the Poconos (she went up there to celebrate her girl birthday) 2hour drive back to go to the concert with me. Was dropping her off and I just flat out asked "whats the chances of me bagging you" and she said as long as we work together none , but we can go out again. I have no idea how to take this and jump this hurdle :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom