TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone here in greek life?

90% of the girls i attract on campus or in bars are sorority skanks. Except i'm not in greek life and I dont want to "enter that world." Is it worth pursuing any of these biddies?

My mindset is that imma stay in my own lane and not mess around with that crowd. Most of these girls get passed around, im just tryna add to them team (working on that). I dont like being talked about (although i'm sure it happens amongst them). At the same time though these are some of the baddest ******* at school :evil: My problem is that I feel if i get with one it'll spread like wildfire amongst the rest.
Them sorority chicks be some of the freakiest on Campus mane...use the fact that you not in a Frat to your advantage, i used to get em simply cuz i wasnt in they world..they all said that they like to have a couple dudes they mess with on deck thats not into Greek Life , so they can switch it up..should be easy yambs for you

Complete opposite in my school. Fresh/Soph year they used to always ask me if i'm in a frat. Once I tell them i'm not, they do a complete 180. So i stopped ******g with them.

My junior/senior years i started going at the senior/grad sorority chicks since they were a bit more mature and down for someone not in greek life.

Damn, you guys are smashing and everything, and I'm still in the initiate conversation phase.
frown.gif

eh, don't worry... some of these fools might be lyin'...
Dang why we got to be lying? It's not that hard actually when you know what you doing (well to be honest depending on what a guy is working with). Then again I was an athlete, and I have lived all over the U.S. and have travelled the world. I keep an Excel spreadsheet of my history. I also have numerous pics and movies but I respect the women enough not to post anything compromising.

laugh.gif
peeps acting like smashing is some amazing feat...Fact is if you aren't getting them skins the way you want %85 is about your confidence. I'm 6'6 and in shape, yet my dude in ATL is like 5'8 and look like the last time he worked out was in H.S. yet this dude pulls some of the baddest broads consistently. You know why? Cause in his mind he's Lebron James when he approaches these broads. And it's not like they ratchets either.

Dudes get your confidence up...It will pay dividends I promise you. Less than 1% of all dudes are rich, tall, and good looking, yet dudes who are successful with the women find away to get theirs.
Repped, I'm gonna develop that LeBron James mindset too after my gynecomastia surgery happens in November.

Just thinking about life after got me feeling like Jim Jones.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Nt help a brother out.
Been talking to this asian chick at my job for about 2 years back and forth, we just kick it and flirt with each other. Never went for the kill cause my job has a strict no dating between upper managers and my paper come before any yambs but I kinda developed feelings for her. Anyways come to find out she dating Some dude same company but we hate each other with a passion on some magic and bird joint. Son went after my job a few times and I had to check him. So yesterday I let her know I'm not messing with her anymore and she kinda got all sad a stuff. Nt what do I do, I can't get over her dating Duke that tried to fire me multiple times but I still have feelings for her

Nt help a brother out.
Been talking to this asian chick at my job for about 2 years back and forth, we just kick it and flirt with each other. Never went for the kill cause my job has a strict no dating between upper managers and my paper come before any yambs but I kinda developed feelings for her. Anyways come to find out she dating Some dude same company but we hate each other with a passion on some magic and bird joint. Son went after my job a few times and I had to check him. So yesterday I let her know I'm not messing with her anymore and she kinda got all sad a stuff. Nt what do I do, I can't get over her dating Duke that tried to fire me multiple times but I still have feelings for her

You don't do anything, if you're not together who cares what she does

well i texted this girl saying i was feeling her a little

all she replied with was a aww

im never texting her again lol

Don't give up on that brotha,
if she didn't say well i only see you as a good friend, you're still in,
now is the time you come in with more game

Nt help a brother out.

lol truth is you more mad she with your arch nemesis.... tell her straight up be like, look i've been feeling you for awhile now and im sure you know that but we have that no dating policy, plus you with homeboy now...

then after that, you test her to see if her and dude even serious..
if she flips side, you tell her keep it secret and you win both ways.. you get the girl and you beat your arch nemesis

Woooo wee...

Just charged a chick like a MasterCard purchase.

Kicking it at her crib and she had been stunting all night... The third time she said "grown man" I was like "I'm out"

Got my stuff, and broke out swiftly...

I could tell a ***** was in her ear by the way she was acting..

She was the safety yambs doe... Oh well...

Fapful nights >>>> yambs with disrespect.

Lost contact with this really cute PR girl I use to mess with. its been bout a year. I recently got her number from her sister (her sister dates my cousin now) how do you go about hitting her up after almost a year?

Woooo wee...

Just charged a chick like a MasterCard purchase.

Kicking it at her crib and she had been stunting all night... The third time she said "grown man" I was like "I'm out"

Got my stuff, and broke out swiftly...

I could tell a ***** was in her ear by the way she was acting..

She was the safety yambs doe... Oh well...

Fapful nights >>>> yambs with disrespect.
pimp.gif
 Props bro now that was a grown man move.

Saw white yambs at work....even though she gave me the number without me asking for it and then proceeded to curve me days later I played it cool and pc :smh: think it caught her by surprise

I ain't like these other ****** out here...ain't sweating her *** :lol:

Still love her eyes tho :tongue:

Last edited:
Just got c-blocked by this chick's drunk friend. Not on purpose - she was just drunk so she's crashing at her spot, but still frustrating.

This is the Asian yamb I spoke of before. Should be added to the team shortly

Just got c-blocked by this chick's drunk friend. Not on purpose - she was just drunk so she's crashing at her spot, but still frustrating.

sucks son but keep us updated.......i have a few situations where the friend would c-block when i wastrying to get the yambs

Sup nt, is there any advice for trying to pull a chick that i looked past in high school?
how many years has it been....the difficukt oart about old hs yambs is...when too much time passes by they tend to be on that Mike Jones...."back then you didn't want me...now I'm hot they all on me.."

best thing to do in this situation is ease into it with a fb message...see what she's up to how is life..
come up with some story like..yo I was going to ask u to prom but I jnew the dude u went with and I didn't want to step on any toes but I was upset..

that's kinda the hail mary play

I hit her on fb yesterday, and gave her a subtle complimwnt on her hair and asked her how life was without me. She didnt reply back yet.
how many years has it been....the difficukt oart about old hs yambs is...when too much time passes by they tend to be on that Mike Jones...."back then you didn't want me...now I'm hot they all on me.."

best thing to do in this situation is ease into it with a fb message...see what she's up to how is life..
come up with some story like..yo I was going to ask u to prom but I jnew the dude u went with and I didn't want to step on any toes but I was upset..

that's kinda the hail mary play

I

Asian girls are notorious for c-blocking. There's always like 7 or 8 of them dancing on each other at parties with no guys around.
laugh.gif

Sup nt, is there any advice for trying to pull a chick that i looked past in high school?
laugh.gif
 man had a couplea those, homie right about that 'oh now you wanna pay attention to me?  too late,' steez but keep plugging away because inside they still mad insecure.

how is one supposed to get closer to a girl if they parents dont let them go out?

Last edited:
Nt help a brother out.

Duke on the second floor or higher?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom