Teach me how to pinroll

looks so ugly
sick.gif
This.

1 Inch cuff >>> this thing.

lol i remember the rubber band days with my Miskeen / Enyce / Akademik / Rocawear gear

never seen i cuff version of it tho.

I do this, but never knew the name of it. 
laugh.gif
How do you prevent the cuff from getting lose?
I buy longer pants so I can double cuff them. Keeps them from uncuffing easier and don't show as much ankle. 

Plus since I'm still growing, I'm able to wear my denim longer and break them in more. 

But those examples in those videos are horrible. 
sick.gif

laugh.gif

It looks better with more of a slim look on the bottom near the cuff rather than  bagginess. 

Last edited:
I'll admit, it does look alright with running/training shoes, but I don't know if I can see myself actually wearing my jeans like that.

This.

opions opinions

I do this with sweatpants sometimes though. I pinch the pants with my hands and pull on it to make it tight then wrap the excess material around my ankles then do a tight tuck.

This.

opions opinions

I do this with sweatpants sometimes though. I pinch the pants with my hands and pull on it to make it tight then wrap the excess material around my ankles then do a tight tuck.

Yup, this was how we rocked pants in the early 90's. And I was about 11 years old then.

I wouldn't even say this is considered in style in America. This is mainly a Euro runners/trainers thing, but I'm not against it. I dig the whole cuffed jogger pants and pinroll type of look with running shoes.

That cuff was gross on OP.

They need to sit on the kicks, not on your ankles.

Some of you still haven't been awakened to the greatness that is tapered jeans.. You need that.

Go 2 sizes up in length though or they fit like skinny jeans. You don't need that.

Back
Top Bottom