Teacher Steps in and Handles Two Young'ns about to Fight.... :hat

roll.gif

Dude was corny as hell with those sayings

"Sit down before I make change out of you"

"We can squash this"

"Selling out"

And then once they both sat down he kept going on like he was the man, feeling himself lol

I thought this was going to be a teacher interrupting a fight and beating both of them lol . . . How is this "like a boss" lol who is going to swing on a teacher

"With all that Crips and Bloods nonsense"

roll.gif

:rofl:

Dude was corny as hell with those sayings​

"Sit down before I make change out of you"​

"We can squash this"​

"Selling out"​

And then once they both sat down he kept going on like he was the man, feeling himself lol​

I thought this was going to be a teacher interrupting a fight and beating both of them lol . . . How is this "like a boss" lol who is going to swing on a teacher

"With all that Crips and Bloods nonsense"​

:lol: ight bro

roll.gif

"We can squash this"

"Selling out"

And then once they both sat down he kept going on like he was the man, feeling himself lol

roll.gif
Are you serious? The majority of teachers wont step in these situations because they know they'll likely get stole on too.

Last edited:
So many quotables...:lol:

"You act like you gon' push through me to get to him...YOU AINT...." The inflection in his voice when he proclaims, "you aint"...:rofl: :rofl:

All the comedy aside, :smokin to him for taking charge in his class.

Last edited:
roll.gif

"We can squash this"

"Selling out"

roll.gif
Are you serious? The majority of teachers wont step in these situations because they know they'll likely get stole on too.
Yeah if dudes are already scrapping . . . but no one is gonna straight up swing on a teacher if there was nothing physical going on beforehand

i commend him for doing that. some teachers just let it happen and call campus security after its already started. seems like he cares about his students from that speech

Dude was corny as hell with those sayings​

"Sit down before I make change out of you"​

"We can squash this"​

"Selling out"​

And then once they both sat down he kept going on like he was the man, feeling himself lol​

I thought this was going to be a teacher interrupting a fight and beating both of them lol . . . How is this "like a boss" lol who is going to swing on a teacher​

"With all that Crips and Bloods nonsense"​

sit cha cheese without corners *** down

"Sit down before i make change out of you"

kids come into his class as dollars and leave as dimes

Props to him for getting involved, we need more teachers like that, that aren't afraid to stand up with some passion.

And of course, Mr. Centered-text wants to come in here with some negativity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom