Teacher Steps in and Handles Two Young'ns about to Fight.... :hat

:rofl:

Dude was corny as hell with those sayings​

"Sit down before I make change out of you"​

"We can squash this"​

"Selling out"​

And then once they both sat down he kept going on like he was the man, feeling himself lol​

I thought this was going to be a teacher interrupting a fight and beating both of them lol . . . How is this "like a boss" lol who is going to swing on a teacher​

"With all that Crips and Bloods nonsense"​

Whatever he actually gave a damn and did something good for those kids

:pimp: as corny as it sounds through text, nobody could've handled that situation with that kind of patience other than that guy. Give that manz an oscar

And in other news, i just installed windows 97, its stellar.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Dude was corny as hell with those sayings

"Sit down before I make change out of you"

"We can squash this"

"Selling out"

And then once they both sat down he kept going on like he was the man, feeling himself lol

I thought this was going to be a teacher interrupting a fight and beating both of them lol . . . How is this "like a boss" lol who is going to swing on a teacher

"With all that Crips and Bloods nonsense"

roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Yeah if dudes are already scrapping . . . but no one is gonna straight up swing on a teacher if there was nothing physical going on beforehand​

Right cause never in the history of school has a student ever swung on a teacher :stoneface:

It's 2013 bro, kids are walking into classrooms and clapping teachers..I don't think they're living by the code "only assault teacher if you're in the midst of a fight and he tries to break it up.."

Dude was corny as hell with those sayings​

"Sit down before I make change out of you"​

"We can squash this"​

"Selling out"​

And then once they both sat down he kept going on like he was the man, feeling himself lol​

I thought this was going to be a teacher interrupting a fight and beating both of them lol . . . How is this "like a boss" lol who is going to swing on a teacher

"With all that Crips and Bloods nonsense"​

:lol: ight bro

If defusing a situation by assorting tour dominance isn't boss there is no hope for you

And yea teachers catch fades too, before fights even start

So many quotables...:lol:

"You act like you gon' push through me to get to him...YOU AINT...." The inflection in his voice when he proclaims, "you aint"...:rofl: :rofl:

All the comedy aside, :smokin to him for taking charge in his class.

My personal fav line..... "you aint"

LIke a bawseeee. We need more teachers like this man and less hussies tryna get the D from adolescents

Back
Top Bottom