TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Wow, that's such a huge disappointment. I highly doubt I'll be copping those now. Lookslike I should just buy the red highs instead. Those had so much potential, oh well. In sheer coincidence, I wore these today and my girl rocked all whitejewels . . .

Leave it to Nike to !#@& it up.

*EDIT* Ok, maybe I was acting prematurely. Maybe the lighting in the picture is throwing me off. I sure hope so.

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

Niketalk is bugging out for me right now so this didn't show up in my last post but:

SOLE CANDY, what size do you wear and what kinda of kicks are you looking for? If you are looking for mid to late 90's Nike basketball kicks along with FILA and some other brands, I might be able to hook you up with a couple of spots (though I haven't been to them in a while so there is no guarantee).

check your PM ... thanks
smile.gif

eek.gif
@ the wheats ... kind of a disappointment.
looks like i'll be getting jath nyc zoom bbs instead.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

^^^^^These look great and the pic's are awesome!!!^^^^^^

291375825vq3.jpg

Good chance on pass'n on these.

Thanks,
Johnny Y

I'll even wear a yarmulke
laugh.gif
That might do the trick....As for money, I offered himgood money to let me look, he wouldn't budge. Maybe he's got something to hide back there...some Jewish mafia type #$%@. Who knows...

As for those wheats...NO THANKS! They look like like variant wheat lows in high top form.

Sole Candy, you're from NYC right? I can list a few spots around Brooklyn, depending on what you're looking for.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i actually think i will pass on those. my bank account is at low tide right now anyway.
Denial is a defense mechanism in which a person is faced with a fact that is too painful to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence. The subject may deny the reality of the unpleasant fact altogether (simple denial), admit the fact but deny its seriousness (minimisation) or admit both the fact and seriousness but deny responsibility (transference). The concept of denial is particularly important to the study of addiction.
Spoiler [+]
wedontbelieveyourj9lr8dx7.jpg

i honestly dont know about the wheats anymore. i got so much stuff lined up to buy, and its xmas time. but i would love to have a wheat set. lows,mids,highs.what to do what to do

laugh.gif
jath. i swear i will be passing on the wheats (when they drop - thenprobably pay 3x retail a few months later). anyway, i took a few shots of these forces i bought from a good friend back when they dropped (i tell you, niketownhonolulu doesn't get anything regarding special releases like the cof or even those ugly sf maxes). i actually like the colors used on this shoe. i feellike i should be handing out propaganda pamphlets when i wear these.

291470836.jpg

material on the toebox is thinner than paper =(

my bad, man.. just think of it as one recovering addict helping another with some tough love (ho nomo)

and speaking of propaganda..

fearless3ba4.jpg

fearless1st4.jpg

fearless2ew5.jpg

smh.gif
at myself - just noticed my fearlesses were at the bottom of a shoe stack.
frown.gif

maybe if i have time, i'll take pics of the complacency pamphlet.. i like it because it talks about how lebron is the man child leading his team to theplayoffs..

...only they collapsed late that year and didn't make the playoffs.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif

nah - i wear my fearless - i don't buy shoes that i won't wear.

wearing canvas for a rainy day - hope we don't get another 30 days of rain in a row....again.

291525529.jpg

291525532.jpg

thanks ty - no straps for this pair
frown.gif
i'm dying for a pair of thegrey/ yellow canvas lows you posted the other day.

nah - i wear my fearless - i don't buy shoes that i won't wear.

i cant lie though, im afraid to unDS my purple highs and PEs and a pair of my jewels. some other pairs too but i wont name them all cuz i dont feel likethinking lol

i prefer 8.5 for air force 1's but i will wear 9 (and 9.5 in extreme cases - not highs though).

i cant lie though, im afraid to unDS my purple highs
just do it!

very soon i will, very soon. i just need something to wear with them. but aaaw man the feeling of those on my feet is going to be sensational

Originally Posted by MyOnes

very soon i will, very soon. i just need something to wear with them. but aaaw man the feeling of those on my feet is going to be sensational

yes, the lining in the old AF1's are real comfy, like Jordan III's
pimp.gif

Jeremy.....UN'DS the purps man. It will feel nice....

I personally wear everything pair of kicks I own accept the really vintage stuff (early 90s) which I know will crack on me. As for AF1s, they all get worn.

Back
Top Bottom