TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

jokes about the iPod holder? huh?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Any suggestions how I can persuade him?
bring me with all my charm and stack of cash and i guarantee we can get back there.

You said the owner is Jewish? A stack of hundreds should do the trick. I'm not even trying to joke, money always does the trick and just stay there andtalk to him about the store, and if that doesn't work get a job there you will have unlimited access. One of my boy's did that. He told he saw oldpicture of the store with wu grods which eventually went to clearance pile for 29.99. I don't know if this is true but he does know his kicks and told methe owner had pics(insurance purposes) of the store from back then. Freshnessmag was there once and usually a buncha Japanese tourists used to come by.
Jath
roll.gif
roll.gif
the drama these TS joints have caused.

i learned from my drug days that the answer is never "no" even when they say no. you stay there and use every trick in the book to get what youwant, or go to the cellblock when the cops come
laugh.gif

266877325.jpg

ipod case and my purse
291397498.jpg

i know this isnt a request thread, but can i get a picture of somebody wearing a clean fit with their wheat AF1's og the blue linens? Thanks.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Some owners are nice and will allow to check the back, but some are mad stingy
Very true...at that same shop, they actually had a pile of single display kicks (only one foot) . There were white/caro jewel mids and some canvas joints in the pile, but the owner told me it would take too long to pull the box and second shoe out of the back. I told him that if he let me search the back, I'd be guaranteed to buy at least 5 pairs, but dude said no. Any suggestions how I can persuade him? I know the place is teeming with old kicks.

SoleCandy....you of all people need to check out mom n' pop shops. Tons of women's sizes...TONS.

does anyone wanna PM me with info on places?
embarassed.gif

i'm not sure where to start
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i learned from my drug days that the answer is never "no" even when they say no. you stay there and use every trick in the book to get what you want, or go to the cellblock when the cops come
laugh.gif
kev used to flip blocks?
eek.gif
now I understand how he has homesin 3 countries
laugh.gif

so the ipod case joke is that the ipod case is pink?

looking for size 6 (if they were made that small) pixie edition af1, if anyone has or knows where i can find them, PM me with the quickness.

money is not an issue.

kev used to flip blocks?
more like toss pebbles... . . . . right into my pipe. drugs are terrible but my shoe addiction is only slightly better. canvas forces
pimp.gif
>>>>>> crystal meth

i need to thank cubanbee (and you prymone) for posting that pic. i actually think i will pass on those. my bank account is at low tide right now anyway.

^nothing to eek about!

Kev, great HTM2s. i should have bought a pair for my own when they were sitting on shelves over here...
frown.gif

'98 suede today
031207iv2.jpg

nice suedes oli
pimp.gif

looks like no one will be getting the wheat highs?

15% I will be getting it, might need the $$ to fix my broken phone

Any suggestions how I can persuade him?
bring me with all my charm and stack of cash and i guarantee we can get back there.

You said the owner is Jewish? A stack of hundreds should do the trick. I'm not even trying to joke, money always does the trick and just stay there and talk to him about the store, and if that doesn't work get a job there you will have unlimited access. One of my boy's did that. He told he saw old picture of the store with wu grods which eventually went to clearance pile for 29.99. I don't know if this is true but he does know his kicks and told me the owner had pics(insurance purposes) of the store from back then. Freshnessmag was there once and usually a buncha Japanese tourists used to come by.
Lol. Bring me. I'm Jewish and will use my bargaining skills to get in the back. I'll even wear a yarmulke (yes, that is how you spell itbelieve it or not) if it means getting kicks. I'm not going to get any more politically incorrect than that.

SOLE CANDY, what size do you wear and what kinda of kicks are you looking for? If youare looking for mid to late 90's Nike basketball kicks along with FILA and some other brands, I might be able to hook you up with a couple of spots (thoughI haven't been to them in a while so there is no guarantee).

Niketalk is bugging out for me right now so this didn't show up in my last post but:

SOLE CANDY, what size do you wear and what kinda of kicks are you looking for? If you are looking for mid to late 90's Nike basketball kicks along withFILA and some other brands, I might be able to hook you up with a couple of spots (though I haven't been to them in a while so there is no guarantee).

Back
Top Bottom