TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

^^^ No there's more than 2 pairs of those made I'll give a bare minimum of atleast 24-48 pairs of those floating around!

man i need me these teal suede brons.... if nike id would let us id any color full suede forces.. oh my jesus it would be game over...

I would love to see those lebrons put into production. I remember when they first surfaced I was hoping they'd come out...guess not.

That's the direction nike should have taken for '07....all suede uppers, solid colored.

Ervin...nice '93 highs. Hurry up and take more pics...this thread needs more vintage.

I haven't been able to post in awhile but here is what I have picked up while I have been gone.

My 3rd pair of OG Cocoa's, I will probably end up selling or trading a pair but the first 2 pairs are getting a lot of wear nowadays so I might hang on tothem yet.
72bdz00.jpg

87bugqa.jpg

87nrxv8.jpg

And I finally found my grail highs its the first time I have found this shoe in DS condition and luckily they were my size, my first pair of nikes I had when Iwas 5 were black, green and white so I have always wanted these.
8evehzk.jpg

You have a lot of a very nice Af1's Ervin I cant wait to see the rest of your collection.

Wow..those black/green highs are insane. What's the name of the green on the box...evergreen? Pine? Very nice shade.

paul these 01 cocoa are soo damn beautiful. i believe they are size 10 if i'm not mistaken?
i can feel how soft the lining is in the back
smile.gif

you are a sick, sick man mr. ledzepbootlegs.

severe cutbacks for me to try and save for a trip to japan in early feb.

lol Kevin no more boots for me for a while Ebay has warned me atleast 7 times now and I have had to sit through 3 piracy tutorials which are 14 pages ofquestions long, but the funny thing is they kept on taking down my auctions after they had already ended and returing my listing fees when the buyer hadalready paid, which meant I was getting free listing for all of my boots
laugh.gif
Have a nice time in Japan I cant wait to go their one day.

there is a pair for 3M jewels up on ebay now. I say 3M jewels as they are harder to find versus 3M snake where they are readily available.

The lebrons were real and came from a dude in ohio. I was trying to cop but no luck, but I have more than enough heat to get with rather ease so thats not aconcern.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom