TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

The long-awaited and highly anticipated shoe, Pedro Winter x AFI, was finally released in Paris at Colette this morning. With the growth of sneaker culture around the world and the wide-spread power of the media, many hardcore sneaker fans camped out faithfully for this launch to add to their collection, while others may see this simply as an investment opportunity. These Air Force Ones are ultra-exclusive since there were only 200 made worldwide. It features a rainbow colored bottom sole with hand written lettering all over the shoe.

meh.. extremely pretty wack
Francis

Fixed.

Originally Posted by cs02132

is there a low similar to the comet mids? i love the colorway but i dont like mids that much
Thanks for the comments. The PR3 AF1 lows are the exact same colorway. Only difference is they have the PR Flag stiched on the heel.

Originally Posted by The Conejo

I Love AF1, you figure out an alternative to the midsole paint? Got a pair comming in, in a few days that needs a midsole painting.

Someone on ISS used a type of spray paint on the midsole that hasnt cracked, but after 3 private messages and posting in the questions thread, I've been getting ignored...

I need to know something also. I got a pair that also needs redone too.

rocked these today...

btw im also looking for any forces (nothing 07 or 08) size 8.5-9.5

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

Usually just a lurker, but wanted to contribute at least once.

bg8jf8.jpg
nice collection...I need to complete my Bmore set

the black lows in 06, same day as the black/gold philly lows i copped for no reason seein ive never taken them out the box
the white lows 04 i believe
I believe the whites dropped in '05.

'Preciate it bmorekicks!

To be honest, I haven't re-sprayed the Hoop Oranges. If you look closely there is a minor crack, but the other shoe cracked really badly.

As for the ISS member, what's his sn?

Nice LA's and black/grey Bmore highs in this page (I need a pair)
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

To be honest, I haven't re-sprayed the Hoop Oranges. If you look closely there is a minor crack, but the other shoe cracked really badly.

As for the ISS member, what's his sn?

Nice LA's and black/grey Bmore highs in this page (I need a pair)
smokin.gif

his sn is "kyosuke", check your inbox ILove AF1, don't want to post a bapesta in this thread
laugh.gif

I don't know about midsole painting on AF1s, it seems to not work so well. Painting is very effective if you have some older jordans (which you don'tplan to wear) with chipping paint that needs to be touched up, but AF1 midsoles are large and textured. Perhaps if you sand down and prep the midsole wellbefore painting, the result will be better. I have a pair of DS denim lows I got from a local spot for $20, the right sole was yellowed...I painted them andthey look ok, but not good enough to wear, I honestly can't say that midsole painting is worth it.

I think I'm done with canvas lows for a little while...
1f82556e7c7cc767dbff72b1e468950b1291af7.jpg

Also just found this pic on my HD...though it looks nice:
510350c8e1097a287fccd4bfff6cfc0a5685d31.jpg

considering what i have seen air force 1's going for lately, i wouldn't spend more than $80 on a pair of denims.

OG - see you got your kicks - lets get some feedback!

Back
Top Bottom