TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

^
Man, I passed on those gums (170 shipped from England), Now I want to kick myself whenever I think about it.

2595263385_036a9d301d.jpg

i'm not pinoy... but my flag has the same colours. that count?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

houstonsnk, I was watching these size 9 denims a while back and they went for $97.00 shipped.
Worn once according to the seller. I thought they were going to go for real cheap because a had bought some
used denims in good condition for $28.00 shipped.

Here's the link.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=120270771888

yea same ones. i could kick myself. I bidded 76.00, smh. oh well, things come and go.

and yea I would also like some JD gummies. Could have had a pair when they first dropped for 165 shipped. I was just not paying that much for sneaks back then.Now I wish I would have.
tired.gif

EDIT btw if you wear a size 13 or 10, letme know. I might have something for you that I see.

just wanna give TEAM AF ONE first pick before i throw these on ebay..
PM me if you are interested

2hqvtkh.jpg

21d3cs3.jpg

Nice stashes crazyflip...

I passed on JD gums for $89.99 shipped when they came out....I'm just stupid for that.

Thanks guys. Did JD Gums come in half sizes? I don't recall any JDs coming in half sizes but I want to be sure.

Originally Posted by micmorales

I almost wore those aswell..good thing I didnt..or I would have burned them like my Holland jersey

laugh.gif

Am I the only one who is not feeling the orange canvas lows (but I do like the orange jewel lows
embarassed.gif
)? (nice kicks though reggie)

For a guy that refreshes this thread every 5 mins I can't belive you haven't seen my rant and hate for Orange Canvas.

Go through the 296 pages you will see there is well documented hate from me.

I want those orange canvas lows. I found a pair for $150, still debating if I should look into them more.

I paid $70 for mine.
And team I got another price check. This dude is trying to sell me some Denim JD Forces (Style #: 306509 145). They are vvvnds (worn 3x). Without OG box. Whatsthe most I should pay for them? Thanks in adv.

Back
Top Bottom