TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by OGfiend

I think I'm done with canvas lows for a little while...
1f82556e7c7cc767dbff72b1e468950b1291af7.jpg

Also just found this pic on my HD...though it looks nice:
510350c8e1097a287fccd4bfff6cfc0a5685d31.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
I hate you for those White/Gum CVS lows

Thanks all.

MF- almost forgot we did this through ebay...haha, feedback is coming your way.

As for denims, I'd say $65 is a good price. Maybe 100 shipped tops if you really want them and your size came around.

page 286+
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
.....man you guys have some serious AF1 heat!! i've posted
a few times before, but not as of late....just wanted to share my latest AF1 pickup.

please disregard the dunks!!

looking to acquire more AF1s but it's hard to track down 7.5s!

Jordan,

DOPE low's you picked up there....I see you got some stuff in addition to your AM pickups lol...If you ever have anything DS sz 7.5-8 that you want to letgo PLEASE hit me up

OGfiend - sick canvas pickups
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ok now I'm mad.

I was gonna buy some nt'ers air force like the one up there but theirs were a size 8.5 vnds but that's too big. Now i see a sz 7.5 DS im really heated!@*
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

do you mind telling me how much and where you got them from? Are you interested in trades ? cash ?

I NEED A PAIR.

OGfiend, those blk/white canvas are nice- I woulda been salty if they were 1/2 size smaller...

I need some 10.5 blk patents bad
*Will Smith* "If there's anybody out there... anybody... please" *Will Smith*

Yo I need size 10.5 patents too! I've come across a bunch of those which were yellowed, but never a pair that clean.

I can honestly say that If I got black patents and white snake lows, I'd probably stop buying sneakers for a good while. I'd be thoroughly satisfied.

:O ogfiend killed it with those canvases!!!!!
and kevin. pleasure doing BIZ with you. i know you got a steal....

good luck ^ every pair ive ever found has been sLIGHTLY yellowed,i flipped a pair about 2 years ago and it was in pretty good condition... but still a bityellowed...
p.s they run a bit tight,for some reason patent 96's were mega small on my foot. and they were a 9 like all my other forces even OG's

Nice stashes. Ever since KampoutKid hyped them up, they've been growing on me. Too bad I don't feel like paying $300 for them, as I think the money canbe put into better use elsewhere.

And I'd love me a pair of White/Gum AF1 lows as well, alongwith them JD Ice cubes.
smh.gif
@ me passing on those.

Back
Top Bottom