TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by oO Aztec Oo

i_bring_the_heat on eBay is legit right?

Legit in the sense that he sells real shoes. I would not risk it though, I got smoked by him on a pair of Air Go LWP that looked VNDS in the auction andwere beat when I received them. Very rude seller too.

sup team?

avy test
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by oO Aztec Oo

i_bring_the_heat on eBay is legit right?

3 of my friends have bought shoes from him previously, and neither of them had a single positive comment to state about the shoes they purchased.
Ifthere are creases, they were ironed out.
If there was midsole yellowing, it was grinded off.
..list goes on...but you get the picture.

Well, here's a couple obscure AF1s from my collection.
Lt Zen Grey/Deep Royal 2000
6lskwmo.jpg

White/Burnt Olive 1999
6ybtqx2.jpg

Mushroom/Midnight Navy 1998
85pvrck.jpg

i;m gonna edit this if it gets resolved.

i recently sold my 3m snakes to this cat SlyCitySprayr
took me a while to send em due to whatever reason.two weeks and i said the next few days...
so my bad. (just being honest,i started a new job and had court issues) but ya...
anywho,cuz retracts the $$$ from paypal... after i had sent the shoes. been over a week + and he hasnt resent the $$$ or responded.
so as of right now,im out a pair of 3ms and $170... anyone ever dealt with cuz?
http://i3.tinypic.com/w9jx9g.gif this is the avatar.

Ervin, great stuff. Never seen those white/olive lows before. Makes me wonder how many other forgotten colorways are out there as people fuss over the morepopular stuff. I'd love to see more of what you're holding.

Kartoon...
laugh.gif
word. Those white/red highs are too small on me actually, shoulda grabbed the 10.5 instead of the 10.
I'll be PMing you soon too...I might be on to something.

Just a pic to increase the pic content, THUMBS UP!
6uhwe3p.jpg

OGFiend: you hit the nail on the head.
There are tons of forgotten colorways.
Colors from the era before the "AF1 craze" hit. The new stuff is undesirable
in my opinion except for a select few. I hope to post some more pics in the next few days
of some oldies.

white olive lows - that's wassup
wink.gif

Ervin, great stuff. Never seen those white/olive lows before. Makes me wonder how many other forgotten colorways are out there as people fuss over the more popular stuff. I'd love to see more of what you're holding.
OGfiend, let them kids fuss over some newly released crap, butat least we get the
pimp.gif
forces for cheap
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom