TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

I'm such a sucker for gum soles on kicks. Those forces up there are beautiful. I really need those wheat bobbito's... anyplace in NYC have themavailable?

Originally Posted by SHAOLINS WARRIOR

I'm such a sucker for gum soles on kicks. Those forces up there are beautiful. I really need those wheat bobbito's... anyplace in NYC have them available?

co-sign

294753141.jpg

Very nice Taiwans kevin2nd still in search for a pair in my size guess I'll have to settle with the un-taiwans for now. Myones loving the white/gums Iactually just found my pair the other day they're a wrap forgot I did some painting in them now the gumsole is mostly white lol!

^Close, but no cigar. Take away the contrast sidewall stitching, contrast stitching on the swoosh and make the side panel flint grey like the rest of thesneaker and you have a winner.

me and a friend were trying to figure out that saying the other day "close but no cigar". but yea if those funky lines werent on the side panel theywould be quite nice

if anyone knos where i could get those forces up there that i posted online on a site that doesnt require paypal, thatd be great! the only site that ive seenhtem on is skiptomyshoe.com and they only accept paypal but i dont have it..and im thinking since they just came out on saturday, do you all think most siteswill have them this week? id love to buy from sneakerhead.com and if anyone knos if theyll be getting them in help me..or any other sites

OGfiend, I'm pretty heated you're my size right now. Great pickup. The NYC editions were always so dope. If you ever want to let those go you know whoto contact.

great stuff kev ... always coming through with the fresh af1 heat. you're wearing shorts and i'm taking out my maze laser in the first real snow of theseason

af1clsoliverclsolivebirrz5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom