TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

Your very welcome Tibor they couldn't have gone to a better home and I was beginning to wonder if you would ever post them lol.

More AF1's Tyler crikey there's no stopping you at the moment haha, I should be getting my shoes at long last sometime this week.
i couldnt be more jealous of you homie...

Paul - Yes . . . more AF1's.
laugh.gif
The storybehind how I got them is pretty funny, but I'll discuss that furthermore when they arrive. I know people are going to flip when they see what you'rebringing in . . .

jewel01.jpg

wink.gif
tongue.gif
smokin.gif

Kev - Check your inbox when you see this.
happy.gif

Not sure which one I like more... They are both equally impressive with the execution and in the quality of leather used...
307832989.jpg

Paul actually had a pair up on ebay not too long ago for under $140 (it might have even been $120) if I remember correctly
Yep I sold my DS pair for $120 just over two months ago I listed them on ebay but I had no bids I only sold them when someone contacted me afterthe auction had ended.

Matt you will be fine in the end and at least when you find a pair you will be paying a much better price than I did.

I look forward to seeing what you got and the story behind them Tyler lol.

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

04/26/2008 Air Force 1 High Core
315123-112 White/White-Black-Neon Yellow
$90

anyone got a pic?
nerd.gif

They're Mids. Info is wrong.

nikeairforce1midwhitenexa9.jpg

Style: 315123-112
Color: White/White-Black-Neon Yellow

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

Matt you will be fine in the end and at least when you find a pair you will be paying a much better price than I did.
i hope that it's when, and not if... and i would gladly pay as much as you did, as you already know, hahaha.

Those mids are almost not bad....almost. Take away the perforated side panel and make it white, and those would be quite nice.

...and, WOW. I did not recognize jewel at all in that pic. I was scratching my head for a while....

hey lets just get the mods to lock this thread because nobody seems to care about it anymore. i find it deep on page 2 every single day.

^^ hey hey, i care about it
laugh.gif

small contribution...find myself wearing these all the time now. i know the purists can't stand the shape/rolled edges and everything but i love'em...looking for the blue ones now...

To the hospital.....visit a good friend's daughter...hate it when kids get this sick!!!!
33or58z.jpg

peace

**don't mind the carpet runner....haha....long story!?!?!

lovin those canvas lows.... i have that pair and the navy ones. Im keeping my eyes peeled for the others in a 13 or 14.

Hey hollowpoints..... i see some of your grails in the b/s ....... If i didn't have my $$ tied up thisyear, i'd make you a serious offer!!! Sorry to see you letting them go....
Hope all is well bro!!!!

peace

someone posted a crisp pic of these air force hi's.... wish mine were that nice
Here they are when i got 'em for $65

old pic
old tag
old login

The black/army green joints from House of Hoops. Only thought they had the mustard and wine joints, but when I saw these I got open. Super simple and clean.Oily leather and nice nubuck swoosh- not bad for $125.

House of Hoops exclusive, so if you want them or any other colorway in the pack, you'll need to ask someone who's in NY.

Back
Top Bottom