TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

JV and MF, nice pickups!

'98 suedes today
qnmyoh.jpg

OOOOHHHH
mad.gif

embarassed.gif

whats good with those?i havent seen em online anywhere,ebay or in the pick ups...
info?i need the wine joints...

As mentioned earlier a House of Hoops exclusive, and these really appear to be an exclusive. I guess they're too simple, otherwise I'm surethey'd have been posted by now. They're sitting in the front when you walk in and nobody pays them any mind. The exclusive dunks had much more fingerprints. The cool gray midsole joints are dope too.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Thanks man..... also can you post a picture of the size tag ..... or just PM it

*WARNING - BLATANT PROMO*
wink.gif
tongue.gif

25hk0g4.jpg

e9f3g1.jpg

i'm definitely not a purist. although i love old forces, i like to wear flashy/clowny/hypebeast? shoes too. got these lacethingys from a good friend.
2edmwqq.jpg

Nice forces as usual y'all
pimp.gif

ffighter - dope linens
pimp.gif
too bad I sold mine
frown.gif
. need that $$

kev - check your mail, and sell kampoutkid your stashes
laugh.gif

Kev,

Dope UNDFTDS and Stashes. As "hyped" as they may be, both UNDFTD's are dope too me. Sucks that I don't have either. I also think the Stashesare nice, just not as nice as Purple Highs.

I hate you Kevin, i hate you...
mad.gif

I have never been offered anything past a sz 10 in those hyperstrike stashes....I wish i had an itty bitty hoove like yours..

Angel

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

I hate you Kevin, i hate you...
mad.gif

I have never been offered anything past a sz 10 in those hyperstrike stashes....I wish i had an itty bitty hoove like yours..

Angel

I wouldn't mind being offered a size 10 in the hyperstrike stashes.

Originally Posted by ffighter

Hey hollowpoints..... i see some of your grails in the b/s ....... If i didn't have my $$ tied up this year, i'd make you a serious offer!!! Sorry to see you letting them go....
Hope all is well bro!!!!

peace

Yeah, I have doubles of both of those but I've only worn the NB's once, and I haven't worn the Atmos yet, so who knows if I'll ever wearthem out to need doubles...I've had my Linens for about 5 yrs and only wear them once or twice a year
ohwell.gif

Good looks on co-signing me in buy/sell
pimp.gif

hey man - i lost 30# since my trip to NY last year. pretty soon i'll move from hoof-status to girl jeans
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

lol at work here i joke about how i was getting so fat that i had hooves instead of feet.

the thing i like about old forces is that you can slap on a pair and not have to worry about crumbling, cracking or separation. 1994 canvas lows today withmonster cuffs. i fricken love this nbhd denim though.

35c0xe9.jpg

Great Stuff Kev, the purple canvases are super nice. The stash's and undftd's are great too I sold both of my undftd's not to long ago to makeroom, me and my stupid plan to stay under a certain number of shoes lol.

Haha.. Paul you dont need anymore pairs, your collection is rediculous anyway.

Kev - are those the purple canvas lows? I cant see the colour too well
frown.gif
nerd.gif
dopeness none the less

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

Great Stuff Kev, the purple canvases are super nice. The stash's and undftd's are great too I sold both of my undftd's not to long ago to make room, me and my stupid plan to stay under a certain number of shoes lol.

James -

RIFLogo2.jpg

Just kidding with you man.
tongue.gif

Haven't seen these posted in here yet . . .

315186-101-600.jpg

I'm really feeling these.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
CONSIDER YOURSELF OFF THE 90s LIST
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

ps - I hear they are releasing either this week or next week. I will be sending out a mass email to everyone as soon as they do concerning all the details.

Back
Top Bottom