TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

wayyyyy too many sheed PE's popping up on ebay right now... i wouldn't feel safe buying any of them, unless i knew the seller

040308.school

fmlysl.jpg

5antyw.jpg

not a team member, but i like to post when i wear the few pairs of af1s that i have
smile.gif

^ Hey SOLE CANDY if youre looking for more AF1's i have a pair of wmns I'm looking to sell, I think theyre on the last page.

Anyway Jewels for me today.

What's up Team,

Past couple days and my newest pickup (the white/red jewel mids). I've been too lazy to take individual pics. Excuse the other kicks and junk in thebackground.

anyone have any info on those minty green canvases? Are they part of this latest canvas pack, or are they released separately? Rolled edges or no rollededges, mint canvas is filthy. I'll just think of rolled edges as transitioning from paper-thin chicks to thick(er) women; its an acquired taste.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MyOnes

some new womens releases. im feeling these
rtemagiccnikeaf1rainbowbn9.jpg

Man, those are WILD, but I am kind of feeling them. They remind me of the Thunderbird Vandals that should have released.
More info?

I like them alot also, but I think they should've been released in more primary colors, like red, blue, and yellow. and a forest green would be mad nice,or a cream colored

Someone please help me find a size 14 in either the lime green or purple women mids!!!

Sole Candy Dope mochas
glasses.gif

Zhi How's it going man? Haven't seen much or talked to you in a while! Hope you got some big foot stuff for me pretty soon.

Thanks for the comments about the rayguns..those who asked the base shoe was just basic white on whites.

Why must those be women's? I rarely come in this thread because I often get my feelings unrepairably hurt. I came in to find release on those women'sjoints & it just had to be bad news. Just my luck.

Originally Posted by icedweebz

I like them alot also, but I think they should've been released in more primary colors, like red, blue, and yellow. and a forest green would be mad nice, or a cream colored

its part of the rainbow pack, so there going for fruity and not earthy

Originally Posted by MFPearson

wayyyyy too many sheed PE's popping up on ebay right now... i wouldn't feel safe buying any of them, unless i knew the seller

I know 2 are real as they came from me.

Originally Posted by MyOnes

some new womens releases. im feeling these
rtemagiccnikeaf1rainbowbn9.jpg

Hmm, not bad. I would have preferred some white in there to make it less flashy. I'll have to find a real nice fit with it if I were to buy it.
Sowhat's the verdict on those Sheed PEs on eBay..?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom