TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

^^^KB is a legit guy. I bought some dunks from him a while back. hopefully it will turn out okay. Let me know if it doesn't...

Jacked these pics out of my thread I posted a couple weeks back. Every single pair is size 12. Missing a pair of NDS UNC Sheeds and NDS Navy/Caro/Wht Sheeds.I'll go and take pics of some more stuff.

2znpaax.jpg

68rfr7.jpg

I dont think you're being scammed, I've bought shoes from him before. How long has it been?

Nice Sheeds. If anyone is looking for a DS pair of Safety Orange CVS Lows in a Sz 10, hit me up.

Heat continues to flow from this thread!!!
Posted in the WDYWT thread....
igentv.jpg

Undftd x Old Navy x Linens(haa, just noticed they need a cleaning before i go out!)

peace

Originally Posted by zs05wc

I dont think you're being scammed, I've bought shoes from him before. How long has it been?
Yeah Ive heard nothing but good things about this guy, but its just weird that he wont respond to any of my messages. The forces could come tommorow,and if they do Ill edit out that post. If the guy was responding to me I wouldnt be worried at all.

these are kinda, had them for about one month, finally cleaned them up.........shout out to ThePeopleChamp

Originally Posted by BKost

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Yeah Ive heard nothing but good things about this guy, but its just weird that he wont respond to any of my messages. The forces could come tommorow, and if they do Ill edit out that post. If the guy was responding to me I wouldnt be worried at all.

last i heard, kbizzle took your $37.05 and fled the planet...

for real though, wasnt kb starting up his own sneaker shop? i highly doubt he'd want a bad rep over a measley $37 and change, so sources say... youwill get your shoes. just be patient.

BeiLL, it depends on the colorway. Most should be in the $125-$150 range, but the orange ones (like the ones right above my post) go for more if they'redeadstock.

Thx OGFiend, would $200 be OD for the red and $250 for the Orange? Not trying to sell just wanna know what ball park I have to look forward to dropping

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

these are kinda, had them for about one month, finally cleaned them up.........shout out to ThePeopleChamp

^
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
It's been sooooooooo long since I've seen a fresh pair.I have a pair too but I probably have the most abused pair ever! Man these were my babies. I miss the good ole days
ohwell.gif

I understand your position .. I am on vacation and my brother is taking care of my shipments. He works full time and sends them out when he can. MFPearsonmentioned I am trying to open a shop, why would I take your $36? I hate to come off as somebody who NEEDS to steal $36 ... I don't care what my shoe sellsfor I sell it. I get steals so why can't somebody else? I paid $40 for those forces, were too big so I just put them back on ebay. You should get themanyday, thanks to those who spoke good of my name.

P.S. I am @ Country USA in the middle of the boonies in wisconsin. I won't be able to respond after this message anyway. I am quite surprised I am able toget internet access. My signal is so low its ******ed.

Anyways peace for now everybody and like I said my brother is taking care of my packages, you will have them any day now.

Peace!

Untaiwans lookin fresh...
oh,i got these...
UnReleased 99' Air force 1 SAMPLE
my girlfriend hates em...
i love em,stitched swoosh,the colors,the tumbled lather,wool inside,oval laces...
zwjcl2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom