TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

nice wheats Tibor. I have a matching hat for it, but I don't have a pair
laugh.gif

The only problem on suede and nubuck is that they get stained easily (even water can stain them), and they're a *$!*! to clean. There are many ways toclean Suede/Nubuck, like Suede kit from FL, Suede shampoo, etc., but I doubt the effectiveness.

silversurfer,

Dope wheats. I still have yet to break mine out. One of the few kicks I've kept DS for a while that I don't have doubles of.

kevin2nd,

You don't mean the Street Jack AF1 25th Anniversary edition, do you? If you do, let me know and I'll post it.

OGfiend,

Are you still down to go hunting? I'm pretty busy this week, but next week is definitely an option.

Today:

The past weeks rotation from WDYWT (excuse the Dunks and Sabakus):

nice vaporssssssssss and ya,atmos of coarse...

but dude how you manage to WEAR those jewels is insane...
i cant get myself to do it...

thank goodness i cant wear Nike to work,because if i could
id have some crunchy kicks... thank God for crappy pumas...

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

kevin2nd,
You don't mean the Street Jack AF1 25th Anniversary edition, do you? If you do, let me know and I'll post it.

i don't know if that's it but can you please post it?

Grail time...Finally... '02 AF1 Year of the GOAT

2624669337_ec9f0be8fe.jpg

2624668555_bf34a61176.jpg

2624671297_76e79c72c4.jpg

Tumbled leather, clear soles and a touch of orange blaze...gotta love it

^^ nice.
and to think i was the only one that liked these.
i still have my pair.
to bad we dont get this kind of leather anymore tho.

Year of the Goats are nice, I kinda wished they had more orange on them. I beat my pair pretty bad, then gave them away. I miss them now.

micmorales,

Nice year of the goats. I've always like the year of... series.

Today to work:

As requested by kevin2nd:

Some bonus pics from the magazine:

Jv, I'm still down for sure. I just need pay off a few bills before I can spend on kicks again (I OD'ed lasted month). I got a few spots in mindactually.

Btw, are those terminator mids the 10.5's from napsize?

That book is crazy. What's that Red pair next to the JD "Portlands"?

Mic, dope Goats. I remember having the first Year Of The Horse back when I lived in Miami. And the Rush/Energy joints.

Does anyone have those? Can you post pics?

There are so many AF1's from my past that I'd love to see that I rarely see in here. I know I said this before but I am going to try to post some ofthe ones I have that I rarely see in here.

If we are all AF1 lovers, this thread should represent the full gamut of AF1's we all own. Sometimes it's hard to tell who actually loves AF1'sfrom who is moreso in love with their perceived "limitedness" and "exclusivity". We've seen the Atmos, HK 's, Wheats and Linensquite a bit (no disrespect to silversurf or jvhoop btw), and I'm hoping the great canvas craze of '08 starts to die down. It's always great to seethose sneakers, but we see them so much lately, and I know there are so many more out there that don't get posted much.

I mean, I can't be the only one who has the Greek AF1's. The 06's, the "Laker" colorway (which I actually do not have) or the ones below(the frat names escape me right now). But I NEVER see them in here. These have since been worn. Sorry Mic. And sorry for the same tired old pic.....
2i6f4ep.jpg

That book is crazy. What's that Red pair next to the JD "Portlands"?
03' release. Varsity red patent with varsity red leather side panels and toe box.

*edit*

Wore my favorite mids today.

99' White/3M

thanks for the pics jv

got these saturday
n6qq03.png

finally found a mens 9/w10.5

and juss cause illphillip mentioned it
1z52bmp.png

greeks

how much can i get for a worn pair of stash af1 hi's ?? mine just sit in the box all day, and i havent really seen them up for sale

if those are DS sz.9's ima kill u REG... i havent found a pair in my size in years...
my pair is DES-TROY-ED... my favorite AF1 EVER...

I could never stand to have that book, just the thought is enough to make me depressed on what i've missed out on but to actually be able to see them woulddrive me over the edge.

I dont ever remember seeing those 2003 patent/ leather with the all white outsole/ midsole in red or blue, I think I need a pair
wink.gif
... does anyone have actualpics?

Back
Top Bottom