..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Nice pick-up loonyrobert!!
frown.gif
pimp.gif

PS. Bump, cant let this sit around page 2.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

I think I mightve got a steal finally. Not really a steal but 400 shipped for a size 10 fearless warriors.

thats a good price i wish i didnt sell mine, but the 10 was jsut too tight

found these while going thru my storage...
size 9.5 too small for menow
..from 2001...the quality leather we all miss so much
DS in the original box

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

^ I know that feeling a little to well too.
laugh.gif

kevin's size...
mad.gif

those 2001 white low's look very nice, i love the slightly lower shape on the toebox of 2001-earlier af1's, it really makes me want only older models.not that the quality doesn't affect that decision a lot.

2guard- daaamn man, if only those were a 10.5-11. believe it or not, white/white lows were my first pair of af1's back before i was even into sneakers likethat. i won't buy one of the newer pairs of white/white simply because of those pics, they sum up my reasoning pretty well
laugh.gif
gotta wait for my size to come around.
very nice
pimp.gif

I think that's how most of us got into air force and possibly sneaker love all around. I know that's the first shoe that was really hot to me. I wouldgo to footlocker and these white on whites would be sold out constantly.

i had a good hook up at FL back then..50% all the time..would buy white/white 2 or 3 at a time..
i guess thats how these got lost in the shuffle..letting these go..PM me

Originally Posted by 2Guard

i had a good hook up at FL back then..50% all the time..would buy white/white 2 or 3 at a time..
i guess thats how these got lost in the shuffle..letting these go..PM me

I remember my cousin started working there and doing the same. Everyone would be like
eek.gif
pimp.gif
when I would walk out but little did they know those 2pairs of whites and 2 pairss of blacks had to and better have lasted me all school year.
laugh.gif
If they didnt aint no way I was goinna ask pops for money for kicks. Dude wasalready
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif
I was spending all my money on them.

I remember in 8th grade(2000) all the other kids would clown on my Blk on Blk, calling them orthopedic shoes..
roll.gif

Then a couple years later Nelly came out with that song and the rest is history.. lol.
mad.gif

That leather > anything nike puts out now in any shoe.
You'd be surprised that Nike still uses really good leather on some shoes...they just seem to run out of those materials on the shoes thatdeserve them. Most of the things from "Vintage" line are crafted really well. I just don't understand why all the beloved shoes get the shortend of the stick (maybe no stick at all, really).

pimp.gif

The quality of those white on whites is amazing. I just don't understand why Nike refuses to use REAL leatheranymore. The worst part is, they eliminated the middle-man and are charging full retail for the garbage they are putting out. So Nike is making ALL theprofit.
mad.gif
smh.gif
Whoever is in charge of the AF1 line now needs to be beat half to death and thenfired.

^

if anything nike's gone from coke whites to crack..

they cut it with baking soda aka plastic now..

meanwhile, fiends still buy them out everytime though..

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

That leather > anything nike puts out now in any shoe.
You'd be surprised that Nike still uses really good leather on some shoes...they just seem to run out of those materials on the shoes that deserve them. Most of the things from "Vintage" line are crafted really well. I just don't understand why all the beloved shoes get the short end of the stick (maybe no stick at all, really).

Thats probably why I havent noticed. I havent got any new releases since the HOH lebron VI's and before that probably Foams but resold them.

Originally Posted by size twelve

^

if anything nike's gone from coke whites to crack..

they cut it with baking soda aka plastic now..

meanwhile, fiends still buy them out everytime though..
So true, that is such a good analogy. The only new ones I would even buy are the premiums. They are at least on the 2005-2006 level.

I just don't understand why they don't use real leather and charge 150 bucks a pair. They are creating all these garbage 1-World shoes and charging$2000 a pair. Why not use real leather and make it cost a little more.

I am guilty of buying some of the newer premium ones, but nothing beats the older AF1s.

mad.gif
, I get angry every time I see the new spit they put out.

Back
Top Bottom