..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

pimp.gif
For wearing PE's in therain....

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

I agree with 05, but I like the 06 premiums.
yeah, i'd have to say that the 06 premium's do have nice quality, i have the baroque/bison and the leather is really soft.

I don't care how exclusive those 'Mighty Mouse' AF1 PEs are - the colour blocking on them is absolutely horrid.

Those '01 whites are gorgeous...looks like a pair of atmos or linens with the the color removed, the shape is perfect.

Seems like I'm barely in here anymore, havent bought a pair of af1s (or any shoe actually) since may....

Originally Posted by m tr4nch

i say at the end of 2003 (see my post on the last page). like i said there are a few exceptions, but i'm sticking with '03.

also, i just got another pair of indy's in today.

for those of you who remember, this is NOT photoshopped
laugh.gif

2 pair is win

thanks everyone
smile.gif

pureretr05 - nah didn't find a coupon code yet lol. i'm debating whether to keep risking it and wait for one, or to just snag them.
kev - burnt olivessss
pimp.gif

ogfiend - what's up man! (sell me your burnt olives
laugh.gif
)

Anyone interested in both black and purple undftds and stash high tko edition? all used size 11 pm me, thanks

Haha, I've been wearing those actually, Im a sucker for that soft early 2000s liner it's quite comfortable. Wish they weren't a size 11 though, Isold all my other 11s....just too big.

Did someone from the thread buy my '97 red jewel lows this august btw? I've been outta touch.

pimp.gif
If only my carolina suedes were that clean still
tired.gif
.. DAM YOU MIAMI WEATHER WITH UNEXPECTED RAIN OUT OF NOWHERE ON A SUNNY DAY
mad.gif

I think someone might have posted a picture of these earlier, but here is a newer pic . ..

0.jpg

These are pretty
smokin.gif
if you ask me. I might pick these up if the price is right.

Back
Top Bottom