..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Yeah, it is getting a little harder to find what I want to pick up now. I need to find an old-school cat looking to unload heat, lol. And I did pick those upfor the wife, I haven't heard anything back from the seller yet so I'll wait and see. The right shoe looked to have a little miscoloring but a verynice pick up none-the-less, thanks again.

any time bro
i think we all lookin for a old school cat with stock piles of 90s kicks whos hitten a midlife crises lol

A couple of pages late but searching4js must got it like that to have his own pair of BeSpokes lol

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

? I dont get people asking for gum anything.
it was embarrassing to see people in gum bottom white/white af1s and now people ask for it just because its not around as much anymore.
What are you talking about? Gum soles have long been a favorite of AF1 fans. Courir. OG White/Gum soles. Euro White/Obsidian/Gum soles. Maybe the new jacks see it different.
so you're going to say gum soles didnt stay in mom n pops in the late 90s years after white/white with white soles sold out?

Originally Posted by illphillip

What are you talking about? Gum soles have long been a favorite of AF1 fans. Courir. OG White/Gum soles. Euro White/Obsidian/Gum soles. Maybe the new jacks see it different.

With very few exceptions, the nicest thing about the Bespoke ID's seems to be the shoe trees.

word. trends come and go, but classics stay classic.

and uh, i'll get anyone in to do bespokes that's willing to buy a pair for me.
laugh.gif

half-kidding, but jokes are half-meant.
smokin.gif

plane fare is super cheap right now. coach ticket round trip from hawaii to ny is like $500. is that the only place to do the bespoke or do they have a placein cali?

$550 plane fare, $400/night for a hotel in midtown, coupla hundo cab fare and $800 for one pair of shoes. i might have to think hard about that one. maybe if iget a bonus from work. if you could get me in would be dope. i'm not sure if my homie still has the in. still need to do a proper NY trip though. eff ashopping in soho - only good thing i did there was habana cafe. i wanna just eat at some good spots if i get to go back there - eat some real pizza.

if all else fails kev ill see if i can get you in, i can call around and stuff
ny pizza>>

page 2? hell na

what up AF1 fam, can someone post up box tags for 98 grey suedes and taiwans please. much appreciated
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

$550 plane fare, $400/night for a hotel in midtown, coupla hundo cab fare and $800 for one pair of shoes. i might have to think hard about that one. maybe if i get a bonus from work. if you could get me in would be dope. i'm not sure if my homie still has the in. still need to do a proper NY trip though. eff a shopping in soho - only good thing i did there was habana cafe. i wanna just eat at some good spots if i get to go back there - eat some real pizza.

Word. NY pizza>all. You need to hit up some down low spots for good food kev.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

$550 plane fare, $400/night for a hotel in midtown, coupla hundo cab fare and $800 for one pair of shoes. i might have to think hard about that one. maybe if i get a bonus from work. if you could get me in would be dope. i'm not sure if my homie still has the in. still need to do a proper NY trip though. eff a shopping in soho - only good thing i did there was habana cafe. i wanna just eat at some good spots if i get to go back there - eat some real pizza.

If you need a pair of bespokes, just let me know...but they only do bespoke appointments on sundays and tuesdays, i think...

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

? I dont get people asking for gum anything.
it was embarrassing to see people in gum bottom white/white af1s and now people ask for it just because its not around as much anymore.

No wonder why Nike is so confused sometimes.

http://theshoegame.com/ar...tle-of-the-bespokes.html
More bespokes

#1 Google Bespoke AF1

bespoke-nike-sportswear-air-force-1-one-google.jpg

Google Nike Sportswear Bespoke Nike Air Force 1

#2 Hot Lime Air Tech Challenge (Andre Agassi) Bespoke AF1

bespoke-nike-sportswear-air-force-1-one-hot-lime-air-tech-challenge.jpg

Hot Lime Air Tech Challenge (Andre Agassi) Bespoke Nike Air Force 1

#3 Mad Hectic Remix Bespoke AF1

bespoke-nike-sportswear-air-force-1-one-mad-hectic-remix.jpg

Mad Hectic Remix Bespoke Nike Air Force 1

#4 Pink Hulk Bespoke AF1

bespoke-nike-sportswear-air-force-1-one-pink-hulk.jpg

Pink Hulk Bespoke Nike Air Force 1

Originally Posted by JDocs

what up AF1 fam, can someone post up box tags for 98 grey suedes and taiwans please. much appreciated
smokin.gif
Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

^yes; i'd appreciate them too! and if anyone has un-taiwans (or taiwans) for sale..
laugh.gif
i got you guys. don't have the 98 grey suede's though but here are the taiwans box label:

whoa reg...
you trippin with them carolina suedes homey...
eesh.. but thats cool,i got somethin fuh ya here soon.. watch me

Back
Top Bottom