..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Damn yo lotta heat in here. Gotta step my af1 game up -_- How much do a pair of low top stash joints go for?

m tr4nch--you gotta post a so so shoe every once in a while for some balance. I dont get in the habit of ballwashing but you pretty much bat 1000 esp with thedoubles and triples. Great stuff sir. That pretty much goes for all the stuff yous all post in this thread. A GR from 2002 can get more attention than somefabricated and packaged and sold to you before you even seent it release of today. Great to see that yous all still have passion for forces and dont tuck yourskinny jeans into your supras and vans.

Thanks everyone.
Sergio-What you got for me???? LOL
I got something too coming in also. You go first tho.

Today.. 96 navy highs
sick.gif

houstonsnk,

GREAT pickups. I love those JD gums.

Seeing those got me thinking about all of the great JD Sports AF1 releases over the years.

I would love to see a compiled list of every release; it would be easy to have an amazing AF1 collection of purely JD releases.

Does anyone know what year JD Sports first started releasing AF1s exclusive to their stores? What was the first colorway?

Thunder, shortly i'm going to snap some pics of my af1 pickups over the past few months, i'll have better pics then

yeah those navy highs are dope. ive seen a few DS pairs on the bay but none were my size. maybe i can come across a pair in my lifetime.

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

m tr4nch--you gotta post a so so shoe every once in a while for some balance. I dont get in the habit of ballwashing but you pretty much bat 1000 esp with the doubles and triples. Great stuff sir. That pretty much goes for all the stuff yous all post in this thread. A GR from 2002 can get more attention than some fabricated and packaged and sold to you before you even seent it release of today. Great to see that yous all still have passion for forces and dont tuck your skinny jeans into your supras and vans.
thanks corgi, you da man haha. if you're referring to the pic of the indy mids i posted, it's a photoshop
tongue.gif
i only own one pair of them. but i must admit that pic came out pretty good heh.. iwish i had that many pairs. and i agree with you. it's funny how all the gr's pre-03 are the one's most ofus are all going after, because of the quality materials, shape, simplicity, etc. man i wish nike didn't change their %++ up. but that's life i guess.nothing lasts forever
ohwell.gif

anyways, didn't get a chance to post last night but, wore these to work yesterday, after seeing oli and others post theirs up:

^^^^^photoshop...man shows you i got no clue how all that stuff works. I just seent the pic and was thinking this dude is a beast and where the hell did hefind them 3 Indys! I remember when all these forces were dropping and the supposed "sneakerheads" were tired of them and thought the uptown was done.So they all moved on to phat farm shell toe knock-offs and lugz. I loved when the really bumped up the volume on the AF1 program because if you waited a fewmonths they were all dirt cheap. Then you could by doubles and triples and more. It seems the carolina lows are very popular in this thread. If you paid more$39.99 back when they came out you paid too much. Like i always said "a "sneakerheads" GR trash is my treasure"...and now its coming truewith the prices the shoes are being sold for.

corgi-
roll.gif
at least i fooled one person. mission accomplished!

Originally Posted by spacej23

To everyone who's PM'd me, they're actually a size 9.5. So, 9.5 heads, hit me up.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

you guys should pm him.
yes you guys should pm him
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom