..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Need some help here guys. I have the chance to do some bespokes but i cant seem to decide on if i should do it. 1. i could buy like 3 pairs of shoes ivewanted. 2. is it worth for those that have gone? 3. should i just do it?

yes just do it, I was planning on doing 2 pairs now, but I am going to do 1 pair and 2 regular Af1 id's and then when they change up some of the options inMay I am going to go back in then and do another pair

just imo - but 95% of the bespokes i've seen have been
sick.gif

but yeah, i suppose i get it. for $800, i'd want something as... um... individual as possible.

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

just imo - but 95% every one of the bespokes i've seen have been
sick.gif

but yeah, i suppose i get it. for $800, i'd want something as... um... individual as possible.

Unequivocally.

I just want to remake some "jordan" sample af1s
with elephant print.........for like $400, not $800
and as the manager at mercer street was telling me is $800 was/is supposed to be the "base" price, to go up with the options you pick but heconvinced Nike to keep it at $800 because of the economic times we're in.

edit: and I hate "sneaker celebs" but I like a lot of 'Mayor's' bespokes, from his tan denim to the opposites
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I saw this a while back and decided not to post assuming you guys already saw it but bleh

S.M.Y.S.C.� 16.5 from SneakrAddicts on Vimeo.

and
eyes.gif
Clark Kent

SneakrAddicts DVD X Nike Playmakers Part 3 from SneakrAddicts on Vimeo.

? I dont get people asking for gum anything.
it was embarrassing to see people in gum bottom white/white af1s and now people ask for it just because its not around as much anymore.

No wonder why Nike is so confused sometimes.

http://theshoegame.com/ar...tle-of-the-bespokes.html
More bespokes

#1 Google Bespoke AF1

bespoke-nike-sportswear-air-force-1-one-google.jpg

Google Nike Sportswear Bespoke Nike Air Force 1

#2 Hot Lime Air Tech Challenge (Andre Agassi) Bespoke AF1

bespoke-nike-sportswear-air-force-1-one-hot-lime-air-tech-challenge.jpg

Hot Lime Air Tech Challenge (Andre Agassi) Bespoke Nike Air Force 1

#3 Mad Hectic Remix Bespoke AF1

bespoke-nike-sportswear-air-force-1-one-mad-hectic-remix.jpg

Mad Hectic Remix Bespoke Nike Air Force 1

#4 Pink Hulk Bespoke AF1

bespoke-nike-sportswear-air-force-1-one-pink-hulk.jpg

Pink Hulk Bespoke Nike Air Force 1

interesting showcase for the available materials but mostly all rubbish. i'd wear the techs if they were $100. for me it would be difficult to make astand-out $800 shoe without heading into clown territory.

^ yeah, I don't think I'll ever have a $800 air force Idea, lmfao.

unless someone decides to give me a grammy for humming in the shower I don't think I'll have a reason to wear them.

i think for $800; people want everything in their af1.

patent leather, croc leather, elephant print, 3M, clear midsole, gum sole, canvas, ostrich leather, denim, neon colours, etc.

a combination of all this leads to what most people call wackness maximus
laugh.gif

And thats my problem. I have some dope ideas using 3M and being a bit suttle. But 800 does not merit being suttle.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

it was embarrassing to see people in gum bottom white/white af1s and now people ask for it just because its not around as much anymore.

What are you talking about? Gum soles have long been a favorite of AF1 fans. Courir. OG White/Gum soles. Euro White/Obsidian/Gum soles. Maybe the new jacks seeit different.

With very few exceptions, the nicest thing about the Bespoke ID's seems to be the shoe trees.

Originally Posted by 255forLife

if you're spending that kind of dough, you might as well bespoke it up.

bespoke.jpg

wonder if this guy's on NT.
man that's sick that you can add cross stitching...i need to get me a pair!

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

What are you talking about? Gum soles have long been a favorite of AF1 fans. Courir. OG White/Gum soles. Euro White/Obsidian/Gum soles. Maybe the new jacks see it different.

With very few exceptions, the nicest thing about the Bespoke ID's seems to be the shoe trees.
spot on

My first post in the new thread, I know I'm predictable, but I just picked up my first digi point n shoot
happy.gif

for the record gum soles are
pimp.gif

guess i'm a little late for april fools, but i haven't had internet access the last couple days. so with that being said, i thought you guys would liketo see my new "pickups"
wink.gif

Originally Posted by PWalrus

for the record gum soles are
pimp.gif
agreed.

those look sick lexflex like foreal dope and the pic is great
and thats a dope pic matt lol you could probly fool ppl

and you open to 10.5 now 8tothe24
you copped what i showed for the wife?

Back
Top Bottom