..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

if you're spending that kind of dough, you might as well bespoke it up.

bespoke.jpg

wonder if this guy's on NT.

^
Very True. I would spend 800 and make my personal version of Kaws over 2Gs for the real deal. There are some NICE IDs coming out of the Bespoke line. Living inCentral Cali though, I don't think I will be making a trip to NY any time soon.

i think it's $820 for bespoke. not entirely sure. haven't done AF1 iDs since like.. 5 seasons ago.

if i knew then what i know now.. i probably would have done more when they were $140.

SERIOUSLY?
$800 FOR THEM BESPOKE ID'S?
I THOUGHT THEY WAS LIKE 200-300
NIKE <<br /> NO WONDER I DONT BUY NEW RELEASES

Some blue denim, blue sole, white midsole, white denim swoosh Kaws looking (red or blue X's, with red nike logo on tongue and back done in red) BespokeAF1s sound nice, but not for 8 large.

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

what sz are those kaws?

Both shoes pictured are size 10.5

and jath, i designed 3 pairs of bespokes already, i received one pair 2 weeks ago and im waiting on the next 2...
(pics of the 1st pair are in a later post in this thread)

kinda reminds me of a "What the dunk" could be your what the af1
but there okay no offense i would wear them but i cuddnt see my self droppin 8 on those

Originally Posted by 255forLife

if you're spending that kind of dough, you might as well bespoke it up.

bespoke.jpg

wonder if this guy's on NT.

yea this dude is on sp
very cool i take to him from time to time he has to other bespokes that are very nice

Originally Posted by Jae718

kinda reminds me of a "What the dunk" could be your what the af1
but there okay no offense i would wear them but i cuddnt see my self droppin 8 on those

those pictures dont do the shoes any justice... i will take some new ones later so u can see...

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

searchin4js---what are those shoes? Sorry if im unaware of what they are

Pretty sure he ID'd those. Whatever the new premium ID line is that they have. Bespoke maybe.

that shiny, ballisticky material looks like the same on the pro bowl forces that i had. don't think i would put some big "X" stitching on theshoe if i were to make a pair. those bespoke pairs posted are def unique and i'd love to do a pair and would drop 8 hundred no problem.

Back
Top Bottom