..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

my glaciers are both size 8.5
nerd.gif

i need back-up pairs of linens and atmos though. slowly trying to get more doubles of stuff that i like.

damn makes me want to wear my linens again instead of sell them since seems like no one wanted my size 10

but i want some glaciers even tho i aint into shoes anymore glaciers look sick still mad i didnt get pauls pair

Heads up sz12, DJ AM shoes will be going on ebay very soon.
Pics of some of his forces that most likely will be on ebay....
dj-am-sneaker-collection-2.jpg

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Heads up sz12, DJ AM shoes will be going on ebay very soon.
Pics of some of his forces that most likely will be on ebay....
dj-am-sneaker-collection-2.jpg

no way. cant touch those dead guy shoes. id feel weird.

houstonsnk where did you here his stuff would be going on sale? It's definitely weird to see stuff of someone that past away forsale. I rememberAllon's stuff being sold after he died, had a ton of heaters. RIP

yeah, don't know if i'd feel right having a pair of his shoes after that. money going to a charity or what?

nice linen's kev

if i were a size 12, i'd have no problem buying and wearing his shoes. i'll bet he would have liked his shoes to be passed on to an NT member.

smh.gif
Linens

I can't believe I missed out on that pair for $220 shipped a couple of months ago.

there was 1 person ahead of me at a few elite accounts back then for sz 12. That was AM. Had to respect it, never complained about it because i was damnfortunate to be in the slot i was. He was a solid dude and loved shoes for the fact that they were just shoes. You can take a pair of whatevers and make eminto whatever you want them to be. Its all about you and what you make of them.

i'd have no problem buying and wearing his shoes. i'll bet he would have liked his shoes to be passed on to an NT member.
Id grab a pair and wear it on rare occasions, I dont wear 80% of my shoes as it is.

R.I.P.

If AM was an 11, I would be honored to buy his shoes. As someone else said, I am sure he would want an NTer to have them.

wearing one of my absolute faves. nylon tongue. fat, flat laces. white midsole/outsole combo. if anyone knows where i can buy another pair of these, i'mwilling to pay good cash. i had a second pair that was in fantastic condition but it was a size 10 and i sold it for dirt cheap.

in9xjo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom