..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

2ns6jp4.jpg

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Just got in my fearless warriors! 10.5 DS. That's one off the list! Thank You mosneaksthanu

No prob sorry for the delay again, working on both ends of the world is tough.

great price on the glaciers. check for yellowing when you get them in.

i just won a pair of shoes and i'm trying out a new bid service. i know they don't shill bid because they ended much lower than my max bid. i guess ishould get them in a week or so. hopefully the extra fees aren't too much. sucks that shipping is stupid and the US$ sucks against the yen right now.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

great price on the glaciers. check for yellowing when you get them in.

im pretty sure there will be some yellowing. seaglow can fix that problem right?
nerd.gif

I'm pretty sure seaglow is only a temporary fix for clear soles. For midsoles, youshould try tooth whitening gel.

Originally Posted by spacej23

I'm pretty sure seaglow is only a temporary fix for clear soles. For midsoles, you should try tooth whitening gel.

What is the long term affect of whitening gel? Does anyone have a pair that it has worked for in the long run? Final question, what is the best brand touse?

THX

^ Kev posted a brand he used a couple pages back but i forgot the brand.. need to go get that.. Im waiting for kev's wearing write up on the gel'dpair..

Back
Top Bottom