..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Taiwans are hurting my feelings. I slept on a pair a couple of months ago. Dude had them up for a while then when I was finally put in an offer, dude had sold them.
smh.gif

wink.gif
Why are you winking?
laugh.gif
Was that you? It couldn't havebeen. From your sig, you wear a 9 - 9.5. The pair Im talking about is a 10.5

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

Taiwans are hurting my feelings. I slept on a pair a couple of months ago. Dude had them up for a while then when I was finally put in an offer, dude had sold them.
smh.gif

wink.gif
Why are you winking?
laugh.gif
Was that you? It couldn't have been. From your sig, you wear a 9 - 9.5. The pair Im talking about is a 10.5
ah, your story sounded like the pair i won, i know someone else from nt put an offer in on them too.

nobody wants anything nowadays! No sbs, no air forces no jordans. I dunno where the market is at right now man. Its really low key right now. Just guys thathave passion in this stuff. all the kids that were jumping on kicks got that credit card taken away by daddy and even resellers are suffering. Only guys thatreally love this are sticking around and a few kids whose parents didn't get hit too hard by the economy

Hey guys im not big on AF1s but i recently baught a pair of Air Force 1 mids and there all black patent leather with a white swoosh for 30 bucks size 8.5 arethey worth anything ?

PS- sorry no pics dont know how to upload them :/

Ended up selling the white/white mids I got for 40$ to my boy for 50.

Just got these DS white croc premiums for 49 off of eBay

Then went to the mall with this chick and she copped me these. She might be a keeper lol. I actually like these alot. Simple colorway but once I tried them onthey looked so dope.

Back
Top Bottom