..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Orange hi's
pimp.gif

Sig Check

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by size twelve

hmm, i don't remember him being a 12. didn't he snipe some fukijamas from turtle in a sz 10?
laugh.gif

apparently to Vince, they're fujikamas lol

"Fuki-whattas???"
roll.gif

DJ AM got the last 11 on that episode

Hey guys i was wondering what is the market value for a pair of vnds cones?
They have 95% stars but have veru mild yellowing.
Please let me know.

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

Hey guys i was wondering what is the market value for a pair of vnds cones?
They have 95% stars but have veru mild yellowing.
Please let me know.

Honestly, I feel yellowing reduces the values drastically (especially if worn). Most the time, 99.9%, I would skip shoes with yellowing. I would say 90-100tops. Cones pop up DS for 150 every now and then.

Lol I'm sitting her laughing at myself. Picked up recent release white/white mids today, man these look boo boo, but a local store was having a huge saleso I couldn't pass em up for 40 bucks, wear em a couple times then they are beaters.

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

therealROC; you're from the philippines?

coincidentally wore mine out today as well:
3374618603_487b8a8ba6.jpg

Filipino, but not born in the Philippines. Actually, only been there once in my life. Raised in the Bay Area for 32 out of the 33 years I've been alive.

Taiwans are hurting my feelings. I slept on a pair a couple of months ago. Dude had them up for a while then when I was finally put in an offer, dude had soldthem.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Taiwans are hurting my feelings. I slept on a pair a couple of months ago. Dude had them up for a while then when I was finally put in an offer, dude had sold them.
smh.gif
kind of like that green lacoste purple undftd af1s you had for sale
grin.gif
laugh.gif

its cool copped both ds eventually
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Taiwans are hurting my feelings. I slept on a pair a couple of months ago. Dude had them up for a while then when I was finally put in an offer, dude had sold them.
smh.gif
kind of like that green lacoste purple undftd af1s you had for sale
grin.gif
laugh.gif

its cool copped both ds eventually
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I still haven't found them in my size afterwards.

smh.gif

wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom