..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Kazi,
pimp.gif

Dallas,
I was looking for the pink pair. You talking bout the blue ones on the bay?

can anyone please tell me left to right what xilegacy picked up. Im trying to stay current but being away so long has me waaaaaayyy out of touch. Maybe a nameand recap about the shoe because sometimes pairs still come across to me and i often decline because i have no clue what they are unless they are free butoften people owe me gifts and i'd like to know what im getting or what i may possibly get. thanks so much. i love this thread.

^^starting from left to right...
Black History Months 06, Denver All Star Hypers, Houston (Astros) All Star Hypers

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

BHM 2 i think hahah isnt it?

Yup black history month from 06. It's the 1's just the second version made that year, the other being the white one you have.

Here is a better pic.
2d1k47d.jpg

nice houstons, kaz. i never was a fan of the woven pattern though..

qp12x0.jpg

been wearing these sheeds a lot lately.. sometimes when color gets too bright, it's nice to just rock black/white.

33ys8cm.jpg

i would post a pic of the black/green logo PEs he's been playing in, but i doubt anyone but me and maybe loonyrobert really cares..

Originally Posted by size twelve

i would post a pic of the black/green logo PEs he's been playing in, but i doubt anyone but me and maybe loonyrobert really cares..

Black Patent sheeds
pimp.gif

Post them! Haven't been a able to catch any games really and the pics I've seen havent been shoe shots.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

woven is a no-go for me too. white/white lux's looked alright, but that's about it.
the back patent sheed's are nice, would like to find my size for the right price some day.

kev i have a sizing question. you wear 9 right? have you ever tried women's 10 with the insoles taken out? i'm tempted on a few, can't seem to find10.5's anywhere, and am trying to find out if they'd work.

you might not even need to take the insoles out. unless men's size 9 is super duper tight, then you'll be ok with women's 10 and thin runningsocks.

Back
Top Bottom