..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

No 1 Can Escape the Quad Laser: That is a very nice collection. Good to see you wear everything although I would lace them differently if it were me.

Matt - Dope OG Cocoa Snakes.
smokin.gif
I would have coppedsomething off of Paul if I wasn't so broke right now.

Round - Crispy Chocolate Straws! Very nice.
pimp.gif

Quad - Siiiick collection!

all those highs hurt my feelings.

broke out some nubuck to ease the pain..

barcodex.jpg

also got some news for the new bucks out there.

supreme midsoles are hitting iD AF1s sometime this summer.. yes, the clear midsoles with the max bubbles. $300. some will hate, some will love. and i willshrug.

thanks for the compliments everyone
smile.gif
can't go wrong with some ogcocoa's.

No 1 Can Escape the Quad Laser - AMAZING!
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

And AF1 ID needs to hit the UK...not fussed about the Max sole but would love the Inside Out one though

nice codes been wanting a pair myself for a long time

supreme midsoles are eh depends on what kind of materials they have, if they have some sort of suede that would be nice.

Quad Laser...........you've gotta be kidding me! Incredible stash. Are you a new member or new name?

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

And AF1 ID needs to hit the UK...not fussed about the Max sole but would love the Inside Out one though

i agree. not a fan of the max soles myself.. every iD AF1 i did had the leather inside out midsole.. some hate it because it tends to crease, but to me,leather midsole =
smokin.gif

Thanks for the compliments gentlemen.

Xilegacy- I took most of the laces out of my shoes, I need to get a bunch of new white ones.

Ruffin- I've been lurking for a while, just finally stopped being lazy and took some pics. And man was it a long process lol

Back
Top Bottom