..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Hey guys I just got these of off ebay. When i got them they were more than messed up and the seller didnt mention the dirty details
indifferent.gif

They are yellowed but i expected that also they are b-grades which the seller also didnt mention!
They are my first pair of jewel af1. After we talked it out the seller gave me a full refund and told me to keep them.
So all in all after all of the problem and hours of cleaning they came out ok imo.
Not to bad for free
happy.gif
Let me know you guys!

I was being "Artistic" lol
laugh.gif

whats good Kazi and Kevin..been a while fellas

Art, good cleaning job on those...I see them pop up from time to time on ebay idd
You throw them in the washer?

thanks Joe! funny thing is, I found my wife's courirs for $25, mines were 10x that ( they were from Allon tho,RIP)

Mike,

I hope you and your family are doing well. I never had an opportunity to wish you 'congratulations' on your new addition. Thats fantastic to say theleast. I'm not too far behind as I will be a father in July. We need to do a better job of staying in touch brotha. Have a great weekend.

Hi,

Not really an Air Force collector per say, but I do have some. This is one of my favorites. I was lucky enough to pick them up for cheap a while ago on a tripto Asia.

Enjoy it.

Nice af1's, sekim2detcidda saw your blog and congrats on the win on the competition that was held at the 400.

Hey micmorales no i was to scared to do that lol just soap water and a lot of scrubbing also a magic eraser those things work magic!
I love the leather on them nothing compared to those courirs i bet! lol Thanks man!

Originally Posted by dkballer22

Nice af1's, sekim2detcidda saw your blog and congrats on the win on the competition that was held at the 400.

thanks man...that was seriously my only shot at them. I ran out of options.

Originally Posted by prymone

nice purple canvas lows jay, you hoemo

lmao
what up prime, i see you still enjoyin the bromance with the the clowns at suasagefest . net

and yess my purps were copped from kazi
GD LOOKIN AGAIN!!!

Here are my Maharams. I'll try to get a pic of my small 1 World collection up soon, hopefully with a few more additions.
awewaq.jpg

2rhppah.jpg

Digging through my shoes today and found these size 9, does anyone know the price these go for? any help would be appreciated

^ I think I got mine for $150 shipped ? can't remember though..

Mic - still need those blk/gld cvs
smokin.gif

Mic I'm doing good and yeah it's been awhile and congrats on being dad. Those courirs are definitely my favorite af1 of all time and now you post thesecanvas joints. I need to get those back my last pair went to dipsettdot.

Back
Top Bottom