..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

anyone member seeing the SAMPLE YEAR OF THE,ugh... crap....i forgot...
but it had a fading SOLE... red to blue... was it the horse 2's?

there's a pair of those forces in size 8.5 been sitting on napsize for $80+shipping.

3434699381_e2e4dd8223.jpg

Picked these up for a smooth price over the weekend...
'02 Canyon Gold

Nice stuff all.

I've been swamped with changing apartments, been kinda out of touch with the sneaker world for a bit.

My apologies to anyone who's waiting on pics or a 'for sale' list from me, I'll get it done within a day or so.

Maharams look nice but shoould have came out in the winter they look to hot to wear in the summer

At least Moss sold the maharams for sticker price on the box versus other stores that don't seem to know how to ever release anything for retail until theshoes don't sell at all.

Suspended 1 month for selling outside the buy/sell forums.

You're not that clever. Consider yourself fortunate that it's not a permanent ban.

Anyone else want to try to buy/sell in here?

can somebody post all 3 stash highs with the fat caps. I think there's 3 right? London and Tokyo and the 1Night Air Force event. I want to see thedifference between the 3 I can't really tell and I want a pair so if there isn't too much of a difference then I'll just try to find the cheaperone of the 3

There are 4 acutually. London, NYC, Tokyo and 1NightOnly. The first 3 I believe london and tokyo were 500 pairs and nyc were 250 pairs. There really is nodifference but some are more clear than other thats all, only one that is different is the 1nights which are really clear because of the new materials.

yes there is, not sure if its a hyperstrike or sample but there is one where stashs logo is on the strap and a nter got them off of ebay a while ago.

Kev those those are the samples that came in sz 9. Basically the straps have stash sig stitched onto them.

Yeah babydill has them and they have the sample in all 3 version london, tokyo, and nyc.

Back
Top Bottom