..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

this week I need to seperate all my kicks and post collection threads
I know my AF1s won't amaze anyone but still.

cb2350e8ed474ad970494216433217b882dbba1.jpg

After 2 years of searchin for a fair price got em for 157(ebay) holy grail
pimp.gif

good to see you got something you were searching for but those were on clearance here in hawaii for around $60.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

good to see you got something you were searching for but those were on clearance here in hawaii for around $60.

mad.gif
hopefully they didnt have my size size 11 huh? hope not so i wont thinkabout that crap.

Hey Matt,

do you have any contact info for Paul or can contact him for me?

My friend has been messaging him for a few weeks now and no replies...

kevin2nd- the grey suedes were a gift from my bro and I will probably never part with them but thanks anyways... and if there are any kobe af1(with the blueair unit) still available in Hawaii let me know

wore these to coach basketball

sorry. kobes are gone. all the 25th anniversary stuff eventually sold out here when they dropped the prices on the remaining models to around$20/pair. even at that price, stuff moved really slow
laugh.gif

got mine free, but i couldn't rock something with a face on it. sold them to some kobe fan.
smokin.gif

i've had the worst luck on ebay lately.. maybe the shoe gods are telling me to chill.. (shrugs)

Damn 20 dollars thats some steal for those. They will be sought after years to come trust me. I really like the kobe's and lebrons but they could have beenbetter without the stupid faces lasered on.

Originally Posted by 255forLife

got mine free, but i couldn't rock something with a face on it. sold them to some kobe fan.
smokin.gif
that's the reason i passed on all the players pack too.

Nobody knows the exact number, its hard to even estimate, we will probly never know there's just way to many
I see atleast 2 pairs a month that I've never even seen before

Back
Top Bottom