..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Any info on whether or not the Lebron af1 max supreme is releasing stateside?

Ima Say Somewhere Around Summer...

img042.jpg

img045k.jpg

img048r.jpg

img052.jpg

can somebody shed some light on the air max 97 x air force 1 hybrid??

to my knowledge nike was supposed to produce with them with the clear air unit, but there was an error at the factory and they were produced with the rubbermidsole instead, and some pairs were shipped, nike caught whiff of it and ceased production on the rest of the forces, basically "scrapping" it, andallowing the retailers that received their pairs already to go ahead and sell them...or they sold them all before nike could get them back???

thanks folks!

daaznfella, nope Nike scrapped that air bubble and release them with the rubber midsole, they are not going to release the other version.

the game is a foot, they are no longer Lebron's, if you wear sz 12 or smaller hit up id4shoes on ebay, he has them for $170

I still have not found a DS pair os Stash's in a 12........

You think $175 is a good price on some DS Greeks?

Originally Posted by Joey Gymnastics

daaznfella, nope Nike scrapped that air bubble and release them with the rubber midsole, they are not going to release the other version.

the game is a foot SHERLOCK, they are no longer Lebron's, if you wear sz 12 or smaller hit up id4shoes on ebay, he has them for $170

Yeah, I saw that the other day but it's not that serious plus they don't even have my size. A lot of international sites have them for sale also. Iwould have to see them in person before deciding to buy or not.

Anyone have any leads on where I can find some Shrooms in a sz.8 or 8.5? Thanks.

the game is a foot, they are no longer Lebron's, if you wear sz 12 or smaller hit up id4shoes on ebay, he has them for $170
hmm would they be considered a QS, simply since no major retailers ever got them, and i've never seen a pair literally....

Originally Posted by daaznfella

hmm would they be considered a QS, simply since no major retailers ever got them, and i've never seen a pair literally....
I believe Nike considers them a QS, but there were alot less pairs at retail than most other QS, I had 1 pair that I got for free, but they were asz 10, so I gave them to my boy, but if you look on ebay you can find them.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Damn 20 dollars thats some steal for those. They will be sought after years to come trust me. I really like the kobe's and lebrons but they could have been better without the stupid faces lasered on.

If i remember correctly, Ty aka DonJuan has a customized pair done by C2 where kobe's face is painted over....dope IMO, dont know if anyone has a pic or ifhe will see this..

hey guys, wanted to know if anyone has info on these, these are a sample pair the tagging is old I would guess around 00-02'? also the tagging isn'tlike the sales sample tags back then, more like a Look See Sample.

did these ever release?

i think they are considered some more than a qs...like a mistake that nike just dumped at outlets cause thats the only place i heard of themheading @ 49.99 at that

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i think they are considered some more than a qs...like a mistake that nike just dumped at outlets cause thats the only place i heard of them heading @ 49.99 at that

Are they at any outlet near you if so and you can pick up some sz 13's, I will give you some extra money

Back
Top Bottom