..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Mayor forgot to hit the record button but those who were on heard it. Wish he woulda hit record. I woulda loved for yall to hear it. Was when Reggie met Clark at a Houston Summit. How Reggie told him it would been an honor for Clark to take a look at his table and Clark was just in aw. Said never seen someone that young go hard in the game. Clark ended up signing one of his sneaker boxes.
pimp.gif

Yea. He still going but imma knock out.. East coast time FTL. lol. But yea Clark was saying how Reg was so young and humble that he was amazed. It was the first thing he told mayor when he was on the line.

Damn, Reggie use to always hit me up on the pm, last question I didnt get a chance to awnswer, we went back and forth for a few years; RIP homie... makes me not even care about all the shoes I have, when I hear this...

^^ I wanted to tell you earlier Tim but I just didn't know how or what to say man.
Reggie was a real dude. It was always dope looking at what he picked up for his dad
Reggie will be greatly missed in this thread. My man always came through with fire.

RIP to the kid, i bought a couple pairs off him a couple months back

i was gonna wear my canvas blue lows today but imma break out one of the pairs i got from him in memory and respect of him, may he RIP and ill contribute my amount today towards his pair

did i misinterpret what was said about Mayor earlier? did he pay tribute to Regg?

wow, my internet's been out for 2 days and this is what i come back to?.. damn this is really sad news
frown.gif
almost can't believe it actually. didn't know you personally reg, but RIP man. one of the sickest af1 collections on here.

Skep,
yea Mayor is a real cool dude when you get to know him. Alot of people havE the wrong interpretation of him. Dude is real cool.

Mayor didn personally know Reggie but Clark did and Clark called in and was on the show. That's how you know the type of person Reggie was that he had a huge impact on alot of people. It's definately messed Me up.

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Originally Posted by ucasta

^Whats up Tim? I'm good...those unTaiwans are a size 9.

houstonsnk - didnt take pics because I wasnt there very long. Check your PM.
I heard it was crazy there. I didnt think Austin had that many heads. I forgot the name of that one store downtown but they had a lot of things sitting their last time I went.
And check PM too.

Reading about reggie literally gave me the chills. He brought nothing but positivity to this thread and whereever he posted. I'm wearing forces the entire weekend...

RIP my dude.

it's definitely a testament to the dude's character to read so many kind words about him. he was always quick to share info or a link. 
he once posted a pic of some black canvas forces and when i hit him up, he shared the link and i grabbed the shoes. imma think of dude whenever i wear these.

52x3jq.jpg

25sa145.jpg

Kev,
made me realize I had a few Pms from him as well. like I said in general, always a humble dude, even with a crazy collection!

beans718- hey bro put the link on the main showcase page. Just hit up a mid so that they can put a sticky on it.
I'm sure s dubl or ant would do it for you. More than just air force fam knew this cat.

I just donated...I hope that we all do.....it's amazing how much Reggie impacted us all......he was the one cat we all wanted props from....I sure as hell know that I did.....

Just read about what happened. Sad to hear R.I.P 
Coincidently picked up a new pair of air forces today. Will be rocking tonight

2u9obwh.jpg

got my white/team reds on now 

Been off for a bit. Came through to window shop. This thread put life in crazy perspective.

Deeper than sneakers.

Bout to donate.

RIP to Reggie.

i didnt really know dude at all but he always came wit the heat...its reallly sad to hear of his passing...my condolonces go out to his fam and friends....how old was he???

Im Touched at how much support reggie has gotton in the last 2 days
we have raised over $700 and reggies BESPOKE WILL BE MADE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom