..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

word his bday is commin up in may he will be 21 its a shame he wont be there but it will be celebrated

Originally Posted by Jae718

Im Touched at how much support reggie has gotton in the last 2 days
we have raised over $700 and reggies BESPOKE WILL BE MADE!!!!
It is amazing how the sneaker community (ISS, Uptowns and NT) can all come together and make this happen. Good news on what has been a sad couple of days.

Again, RIP Reggie.

I undsd my atmos in memory of our brother. Have had em on allll day. Still going, pics on my Twitter. Im glad what we all wanted to do for him will be accomplished. Jae if you need me to help match you up on anything like we said last night let me know. Already donated but willing to donate more. I'm a Lil twisted right know and Reggie just popped up in my mind. This for you Reggie!

Thank you everyone we have accomplished our bespoke fund more donations are being excepted to make a shirt n a whole custom box and display for his family...good lookin rob

Originally Posted by Jae718

Thank you everyone we have accomplished our bespoke fund more donations are being excepted to make a shirt n a whole custom box and display for his family...good lookin rob

what are you going to do with it? Auction it off? or give it to someone?

Tim,
the bespoke will be made with the materials and colors Reggie liked on af1s and be sent to his pops. If you guys remember Reggie was always picking up airs for his father. This is another one he picked up as well.
pimp.gif

I didnt know Reggie personally, but I had plans on meeting him a few times in Texas. I know we all guessed and waited to see what new pickups he had all the time, and I know his collection is legit. It really shocked me when I found out his age, I had thoughts of him being a older cat. (He's a yr older than me) His knowledge and commitment to the game will not be forgotten. My condolences to the family, may you rest in peace.

Sad to hear about him, met him when i was working at footaction and he had on some nice forces i had to ask to him about lol...
I only have one pair of forces; May You Rest In Pace Homie

Where not given have them sold or auctioned were comming up with ideas now we basically wanna make a bespoke as close to what we feel reggie would have made himself...the shoe will have a custom leather box n a shirt,hopefully i can find a nice display for his family to showcase the bespokes

kev- same story here man. i got my offer in before him on those taiwan's months back, sad part is i told him they were going straight to him when i let them go. i think i'll remember that every time i see that pair.

i'm pumped that the bespoke's are getting done for his dad. i'm amazed so much was raised in as little as 24h. amazing.

Maza- same price i got mine for. wasn't all that impressed with them though, been considering selling them for a long time

just donated a lil bit, like i said i didnt know him but i did buy from him, and wore the white ones i got from him in memory.

really an honor to be a part of this, and much respect to clark and mayor.
this experience shows that its more than shoes, its a community and we stick together when needed

RIP to Reggie, always seemed like a cool dude to me...

life is way too short..

posted in the pickup thread

4449630842_3853094588_o.jpg

4448564417_f7db0a42f6_o.jpg

4449341158_7b808214d6_o.jpg

RIP to Reggie..never met the guy but wished i could of had the pleasure of meeting him

got these on Sunday

Back
Top Bottom