..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Cidetrax,
I agree. Dope Patents.
pimp.gif

I haven't bought a pair of AF1s in a while. Just missed out on some Lebron COFs for about $140 shipped smh

Dope vids Looney, Where are these AF1 vaults in NYC? The one where the Arabian dude pulling out pair after pair is where I need to be. I'm heading out to NYC in May for sure.

When I see vids like those I swear I was born in the wrong decade. My cousin used to tell me stories of basement hunting and the tri state trips. Smh RIP Julito.

It's videos like those that give you a real appreciation for what we're doing.  After watching that, it made proud to be part of this team.  However, I feel like we're in the Dark Ages now.  Give it time though, the AF1 will reign supreme again.

Just because forces aren't hyped and people aren't overpaying or going crazy for them in the past does not mean it's not supreme. It will always be supreme to the true connoisseurs. I have no problem finding heat for cheap.

Maza that af1 vault you are talking about is in brooklyn fulton street. Their prices are beyond overpriced.

Loony u cant show those videos, stuff like that would cause riots at the Nike Headquarters asap!!
wink.gif

But seriously after watching that video it kills me inside to see that Nike could careless on what its loyal consumers and real passionate "Air One fans" want from this all time great shoe. 8 out of 10 of the AF1's that were released within the past 2-3 yrs have been straight doo-doo compared to what i scene in that video and if Nike does release some nice AF1's its some crap Canadian, European, or Asian exclusive release while USA gets left with the boring GR's at Champs and Footlocker. 

#$@$! is depressing
tired.gif

word maza kazi is correct there on fulton there actually 2 spots

amazing store to go into but the prices are absurd i used to get the hook up but i aint cop anything in like 2 years so im almost positive its not the same love

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Just because forces aren't hyped and people aren't overpaying or going crazy for them in the past does not mean it's not supreme. It will always be supreme to true supreme to the true connoisseurs. I have no problem finding heat for cheap.

Maza that af1 vault you are talking about is in brooklyn fulton street. Their prices are beyond overpriced.

Kaz - Of course, and I feel what you're saying.  I guess what I meant by "reign supreme" is that one day I have faith that AF1's will return back to the great quality/shape/colorways that Nike was producing back in the days.  AF1's will always be at the top of the list for me (along with AM's).

Also, if you ever want to help me find some heat for cheap . . .
happy.gif
wink.gif

Decided to throw these on after watching those vids . . .

rciseb.jpg

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Just because forces aren't hyped and people aren't overpaying or going crazy for them in the past does not mean it's not supreme. It will always be supreme to the true connoisseurs. I have no problem finding heat for cheap.

ORLY? We are the same size aren't we
smile.gif
wink.gif

Man if any NYC heads wanna kick it and scavange when I'm out there hit me up. I also what to try this Haze and Sour Diesel you NYC cats always speak of, trying to see if it holds weight to the Bay.

Tyler,
you know my size so help me out!! Lol.

If Nike would just come back to the quality leathers and simple colorway we would all be in heaven. Sad to know that big influential people in the af1 game have told Nike headquarters and they just don't care no more. Shame.

Nice emerald lows Tyler. (did you get my pm I sent you a while back?)

AF1's are always my favorite (especially '80's, '90's and early '00 releases), AF1's are the reason I'm into sneakers. Jordans, AM's and Dunks are my favorites as well.

Wore these recently.

6jkors.jpg

PS: Hey Kazi, if by any chance see older 11.5-12 AF1's going for cheap, don't hesitate to let me know.

Quality leather, simple colorways, and no ridiculous prices is what we want. Nothing like the classics.

1998 Grey suedes and mushrooms. Simple but hot!!!

6b816e317a9c916aab492a96e2743886bb0c91a1.jpg

70e16e337c919c6cadec2c18c075d121f7ea315a.jpg

quick question...

my '98 grey suedes do not come with OG laces, and where i am.. i can't seem to find ones that match. most of the laces i've bought have turned out too short... can anyone help me out by pointing me to the correct direction with this? (i'm not in the US, and in asia... laces are &^@!%ed).

The Air Force 1 is the shoe that got me into Nikes to begin with, some white/blue lowtops in '02. Thanks for sharing those videos Looney, they reminded me of simpler times
tongue.gif
before I was corrupted by SBs and Jordans
laugh.gif

cidetrax - very nice grey suede lows

Back
Top Bottom