..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

^ I think Ty meant 2010.  I wonder if the material will be exactly the same?

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Im still waiting skep. My connect gave me the no go on the last emp app.
The work boots are available at FL's and FA's or are you talking about some other employee appreciation?

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Im still waiting skep. My connect gave me the no go on the last emp app.
The work boots are available at FL's and FA's or are you talking about some other employee appreciation?
Yea they were excluded from the FL & FA emp app sale.
ohwell.gif

Cidetrax, from now on you are banned from this thread. Always posting stuff that makes me type all mad, almost breaking my iPhone.

damn man. how weird. my friend comes back from japan on monday and he's supposed to being me back somethin very, very similar lol.

Holiday 2010, same material as this past February release. They were always slated for Holiday but when the picture of the Workboot surfaced made Nike want to Quickstrike them. Nike really does listen.

whooooooo! those olympics. your killing me here! ..... well not really, if i were into white shoes i'd be harrassing you for that pair. (i just wear my forces too damn much)

kev: you getting yours from skit? seen many pairs on there, but never this detailed. smh... they're nice...

cidetrax, you're killin me. i guess i find some relief in seeing a couple 8.5's

grail pickup in the mail... so glad to be getting some force's again

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Holiday 2010, same material as this past February release. They were always slated for Holiday but when the picture of the Workboot surfaced made Nike want to Quickstrike them. Nike really does listen.
Ty, thanks for the addition information.  Nike, lower the price for the work boots. 
nerd.gif

Cidetrax - Awesome '96 Olmypics!  I bet those are either size 8.5 or 9 huh?

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

kev: you getting yours from skit? seen many pairs on there, but never this detailed. smh... they're nice...
yeah mine are coming from skit. and it's funny because so much of my stuff actually comes with the help of NT. when the met purp jordans dropped, oli hooked me up and one of the pairs went to a friend here...so when he went to japan last week, he returned the favor and is grabbing me a pair of those '96 olympics. then this morning, i check my auctions and i find out i just won 2 pairs from links that G totha T sent me (a big thanks to you homie and thanks NT). 
i'm wearing some forces today too

azcm1f.jpg

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

yeah mine are coming from skit. and it's funny because so much of my stuff actually comes with the help of NT. when the met purp jordans dropped, oli hooked me up and one of the pairs went to a friend here...so when he went to japan last week, he returned the favor and is grabbing me a pair of those '96 olympics. then this morning, i check my auctions and i find out i just won 2 pairs from links that G totha T sent me (a big thanks to you homie and thanks NT). 
i'm wearing some forces today too

I showed Reg the link back in the day. Not sure if I forwarded you those too or some 96 snakes..

I need to find older heat. Been fiening to cop but dont find anything.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom