..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

nice stuff guys
smile.gif

my pickups over the last 2 weeks-

"navy blue" nubucks from 1995

with my other 2 beater pairs which will be posted up for sale soon.

damn those mids are nice. those stashes too man. there was a pair of stashes on yahoo for a little over a hundo but they were just too beat up. one day i'll own a pair. can't believe i missed out on them one night only's in my size on ebay. 

do the sz10 mushrooms on bay belong to someone here?
dude picked them up from iss and flipping for almost double smh...

yoo tr4nch. serious stuff there. i wish your nubuck lows weren't so beat, because i have a feeling one of those is a size 10
frown.gif

and mmn, yah. need a pair of stash highs one day.

tr4nch, i see so you were the one that won those nubuck mids!! Those are unreal! Too bad it ain't 12 or 13, would've scooped in a heartbeat! With box as well, very nice!

last two pages are killing me... jewels, grey suedes, navy suede mids from 95 (wow), white/purple highs, good lord. and mtr4nch, uncocoas look amazing! great deal. and if those baby blue suedes came from ebay, I think I was checking them out, they look cleaner than I thought. good stuff all around guys!

Originally Posted by spacej23

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Just because forces aren't hyped and people aren't overpaying or going crazy for them in the past does not mean it's not supreme. It will always be supreme to true supreme to the true connoisseurs. I have no problem finding heat for cheap.

Maza that af1 vault you are talking about is in brooklyn fulton street. Their prices are beyond overpriced.

Kaz - Of course, and I feel what you're saying.  I guess what I meant by "reign supreme" is that one day I have faith that AF1's will return back to the great quality/shape/colorways that Nike was producing back in the days.  AF1's will always be at the top of the list for me (along with AM's).

Also, if you ever want to help me find some heat for cheap . . .
happy.gif
wink.gif

Decided to throw these on after watching those vids . . .
Tyler I guess I misunderstood, but I am with you and sure hope that happens. Knowing nike I am sure those days are long gone. Now if you want to quality stuff you have to pay 820 and make it yourself. Sad but this is what it has come to.

Matt very nice pickups. You outbid me on those carolina lows? If it's the pair I am thinking about 58 is a damn steal for those.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

damn those mids are nice. those stashes too man. there was a pair of stashes on yahoo for a little over a hundo but they were just too beat up. one day i'll own a pair. can't believe i missed out on them one night only's in my size on ebay. 
thanks kev. stashes are super nice, can't believe i didn't grab a pair back in '03 when they were more readily available.

Originally Posted by G to tha T

nice pickups tr4nch, especially those '95 Mids
pimp.gif

thanks man.

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

yoo tr4nch. serious stuff there. i wish your nubuck lows weren't so beat, because i have a feeling one of those is a size 10
frown.gif

and mmn, yah. need a pair of stash highs one day.

thanks b, actually all 3 of those carolina nubucks are size 11.

MetalStitch- yessirrrrr
smile.gif
thanks.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

last two pages are killing me... jewels, grey suedes, navy suede mids from 95 (wow), white/purple highs, good lord. and mtr4nch, uncocoas look amazing! great deal. and if those baby blue suedes came from ebay, I think I was checking them out, they look cleaner than I thought. good stuff all around guys!

thanks man, certainly a deal on the uncocoa's
wink.gif
and yeah i cleaned up the nubucks a little too.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Matt very nice pickups. You outbid me on those carolina lows? If it's the pair I am thinking about 58 is a damn steal for those.

thanks kazi, LOL sorry about the outbid! definitely a steal. i found those beater pairs a few years back and could never really come across a fresh pair for a decent price until now.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Spent 24 hours in these and not one crease in them. The price is definitely justifiable.
tumblr_kzstcvCyWV1qaf7o7.jpg
Not a single crease in 24 hours huh? 

Someone point me in the right direction for a size 9....preferably in the SoCal area. 
nerd.gif

Ty, all my AF1's are sz. 9's but my other shoes I go with a sz. 9.5.  I should be good with a sz. 9....I hope!  Thanks for reminding me these run bigger though.

My bet is that the work boot will be selling for around $100 at some point, I'd just give time for the semi-hype to wear off.

Back
Top Bottom