..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Yeah G to tha is hella cool with they heads up! Def get look forward to PMs from him
Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

i check my auctions and i find out i just won 2 pairs from links that G totha T sent me (a big thanks to you homie and thanks NT). 

happy.gif

Nice '96 USA's Cidetrax, they look very clean
smokin.gif

damn those 96 olympics are killing me.  those '07 samples are not bad either.  but the olympics, man.  ouch!

nothing too crazy for me, budget pickup from B/S.  was gonna do before/after pics but really, they were just dirty, I cleaned them.  before pics weren't dramatic enough to share.  PR flag lace locks were very yellow, currently trying to unyellow them.  right toe box could use some ironing, soles could use whitening, but I'm happy with them as is.

Did the workboots come smaller than 8.5? I'm having trouble finding an 8 -.-

heres me in some 3M snakes some 21 months ago... Regretfully sold them for $100 because they yellowed while I was on vacation.

2585414706_ac3c7aee29_o.jpg

thanks, you were right about that leather! quality stuff. i already love these things.

what's up with this dude levitating in his pic up here? haha.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Holiday 2010, same material as this past February release. They were always slated for Holiday but when the picture of the Workboot surfaced made Nike want to Quickstrike them. Nike really does listen.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great news.

Some people hate having gum on their shoes. I love gum on mine. Shall we play "go fish'? Does anyone have the JD white gum bottoms w/ navy swoosh?
b7536143354f704d9bb098886c04a6c6521bf4ba.jpg

tommykairaa -  Yeah had to post that pic. They have been worn.

Does anyone have the Alife ARC AF1's I was wondering if the leather is good quality. I have the oppurtunity to get them for a decent price but I have only seen them on pictures. The pair with the stars embossed in the leather .

Back
Top Bottom