..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

!Btu1Q0!!2k~%24(KGrHqUOKjEEvVt0No5DBL9K)BSs7g~~0_3.JPG

!BtkmSZQEWk~%24(KGrHqIOKiQEu3LsPc+GBL8hF5IRzQ~~0_3.JPG

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

should have done the front black patent leather with side panel red
I wanted to use that cementelephant print to remake those sample jordan af1s
but iunno, when people posted pics it wasnt the pair I had in my mind, maybe I just imagined the pair
laugh.gif
frown.gif

bump from the depths of page 2.

My attempt of a midsole restoration on my recently acquired AF1's from 1994. Shouts out to m tr4nch for his advice.

Before:

After:

I only used the shoe shine, as I couldn't find the silicone spray yet. I will also do the Black/Burgundy Highs from 1993 tomorrow (hopefully).

Originally Posted by Executive76

nice work...wish I could find older AF1's in my size.

8.5/9
nerd.gif
anything in particular that you're looking for? that's my size range too and i can pass on any links that i don't use myself. 

GT- those look a lot better man
pimp.gif
the black/burgundy highs should come out nice as well.

alex- wow, i don't think i've ever seen a pair of fake jewels like that in my 8 years searching for af1's
smh.gif

This has probably been asked before but how can I properly clean canvas? I still have a spot on my 01 Safety Orange AF1s from the last time I wore them.

I'm pretty sure this has been asked before but how can you properly clean canvas? My 01 Safety Oranges still have a spot from the last time I wore them.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by Executive76

anything in particular that you're looking for? that's my size range too and i can pass on any links that i don't use myself. 

any pre 04 canvas...I appreciate you looking out btw

Try a tide to go stick on the canvas and then dab the spot with a damp paper towel to remove any residual detergent.

Back
Top Bottom