..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

eek.gif
I wanted them badly, but couldn't mess with that price.  I was hoping they'd stay in the $70 shipped range.  oh well, hope somebody here scooped!

Originally Posted by jamesyo

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

i'm still salty about those white/gums that ty got. anyone remember that pair that was on ebay about a year ago - dude was from australia i think? i kept trying to talk him down and eventually he sold to someone else. damn i regret that. oh well. in a month imma be back in tokyo so i need to start saving some spending money. 

if you can fit a 10 i know of a pair for sale... not sure on the price though, could probably talk him down
thanks man. too big though.
eek.gif
 at them infrareds. i think i'd pay that much. hardly any heel drag. wish i could find a crispy pair - i'd pay good cash. 

yeah they probably were worth it, but I just grabbed something yesterday and I just didn't have the extra cash laying around to go in on them. they did look rather clean. the tongue looked a little yellow, but not bad for a 19 year old shoe. oh well, they'll pop up again eventually.

^I copped those Infrared's so at least they'll be in Denver lol. I asked the seller if he had a BIN or if he was accepting offers for them and he said no. He blew it because I woulda probably offered him more than what I paid. 

No 1 - you're in Denver?  nice!  can't wait to see pics, congrats. they were a half size big for me in forces, but I would have thrown some full length zoom air units in them and been good to go. 

James -
devil.gif
something old and black/white
devil.gif

Corgi! How you been family? Hope all is well with you too. Everything is good on my end got a couple things on the way. Keeping my eyes peeled still on your blog to see if any of the gems I'm looking for pop up. Be easy!

cheers corgi! always good to hear from ya man.

Lex/Jah with the carnivals, nice!

the jones beach forces look real nice in that pic.

Wore these today on a car cruise with the car club

and DAMN! Those lasers are my size too! I would paid a lot more for those too.

some dope stuff in here lately!

what up corgi? i'm fine over here, hope everything's good with you too man. been lurking around your blog as well
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
every time someone posts that pair up, and makes me want a pair. 10.5-11
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Edit: but seriously, how do these things fit? never owned a pair and am looking for a pair, thanks for any information that could be provided......

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
every time someone posts that pair up, and makes me want a pair. 10.5-11
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Edit: but seriously, how do these things fit? never owned a pair and am looking for a pair, thanks for any information that could be provided......

If you can fit a 10.

Here you go.

http://www.lacelocked.com/products/624040-102

Back
Top Bottom