..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by ROOKEE13

lol prym, i'll hook you up if i ever find another pair
is UPS.net dead or just down?
umm im not sure, i heard dee didnt pay to renew the site, but tris said he tryna get it up/buy it something like that

ept_sports_nba_experts-287498468-1275661484.jpg

ept_sports_nba_experts-217959250-1275660582.jpg

needs more black
ohwell.gif

I want to see these in person b4 I cop.

[h1]Nike Air Force 1 Low Marina Blue Birch

marinablueaf1p.jpg
[/h1]
Following up on the Birch/White and the Jones Beach Nike Air Force 1 Low, Nike is set to release another Summery Air Force 1 Low that combines the colorways of the Birch and Jones AF1. The Marina Blue/Birch Nike Air Force 1 Low features a Marina Blue leather trim with Birch woven material in toebox and in the midpanel. The upper sits on a White midsole with a Marina Blue Air hit and a Birch outsole.

The Marina Blue/Birch Nike air Force 1 Low is set to release this month.

Click [HERE] for more.

marinablueaf1.jpg

marinablueaf12.jpg

marinablueaf13.jpg

i was referring to the all white low joints from 02 with the clear sole? i may have got the nickname incorrect, sorry...

Do those Hampton joints have rolled edges on the leather?

And good looks on those two phone numbers. I actually ended up scooping the jones beaches up today for $98, the dude that had em on hold never showed so I swung by today. They're pretty nice but i'm tired of these stiff $%% leather tounges

Heads up for SZ9 guys.....ebay UK has a pair of 2003 Green canvas...the one with the White/Yellow double swoosh....Auction#150452477224

Got these off ebay last week and ups just dropped them off on monday. To my surprise I was the only one who bid on them, this is now my 3rd pair. I just cant pass them up if they're ds and my size (within a half) 
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom