..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

mosneaksthanU wrote:

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

^^^I use to own that pair but couldnt do anything with it since it was a size 9. Amazing how shoes get around.
Yeah, I think I know exactly where your talking about.

you say these kinds of things... yet you never hit me back
#jussaying

those nyc low's are amazing
pimp.gif

Those 1996 gum bottom NYC's are jaw-droppingly beautiful......I literally can't stop staring at those pics......love those Paul Brown mids as well....

BK's x 2.....

just came across a size 11 DS pair of PR6 for a decent price if anybody is interested. pm for the link. just saw he has 10 and 10.5 also.  

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Yeah, yeah, yeah these are nothing special to most.  But, I have been looking for these for years!  Finally, I can check another grail off the list.  If seller is NT member or cruises NT- Thanks! 

My Courir Chinos...

392047472.jpg

Not to be confused with their JD counter-part...

392047475.jpg

And they now join the francais family...

392047477.jpg

And since I haven't really posted much lately, here is a bonus pic from another thread (inspired to repost by Kev)...

391965706.jpg

Peace Team!
steve, popping in here and seeing my courirs in that pic almost brought a tear to my eye.  congrats on your chino pickup.
hope all is well with everyone in here.

by the way - what is with the guy on ebay selling pairs upon pairs of rare jewels in premier sizes?  most notably, he has at least 5 pairs (probably a lot more) of the navy/red jewel lows... he uses the same pics for all of his auctions, though.  has to be too good to be true, right?

well sir, back before he was getting those crazy prices, I got this pair from him for pretty cheap.  seems to good to be true, but it isn't!

Those are different, off white mid sole and bottom. I asked about that black pair while in Tokyo this Summer.....NOTHING.

yungjojo9 one they bring in they're fine. They don't I've put in work with my pair over the and they really don't crease. Opted for them today also actually.
2qschsg.jpg

good question. I'm sure if anybody knew, he'd be out of business, haha. too bad he's hip to the prices they fetch now.

Back
Top Bottom