..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by G Raider

anyone got clean pics of the obsidian canvas ones from 2002?
I just bought this pair from loonyrobert (thank you sir) and this is his pic......

Originally Posted by G Raider

so Jah is it pretty much just like navy blue?

It's a real dark navy blue, bordering on black....think Michigan Wolverines or Penn State Nittany Lions.....it's a beautiful shoe...

Jewls weren't really respected when they first dropped so I can see why a bunch of pairs could have been found.

thanks jah tryin to get this worn pair for real cheap right now. i thought they where black at first.

Strange that news about the tokyo's just dissapeared. Looking at all these jewels got me heated though.

Un-ds these today. Nubuck light bone/anthracite gum bottom.

06816f34789a916aa9f61aabfec7afeec7be8e5f.jpg

This year has had some better Forces since the flood of overpriced, overdone designs of the 25th anniversary.   

Those nubuck look good. Any word on the material/ creasing? Last nubuck i bought were unlinens which crease easily.

@g raider

i think i paid like 80-90 plus shipping for my pair 1 year ago

edit: i checked they were 94 USD 1 1/2 year ago

Originally Posted by Cidetrax

This year has had some better Forces since the flood of overpriced, overdone designs of the 25th anniversary.   

I agree nike releasing better colorways this year...at least the highs...

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Good looking out to the man up North! Came in today:

DS 1995 Canvas Highs
those look beautiful, congrats
especially knowing how hard it is to find stuff your size, you got a crazy collection 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Good looking out to the man up North! Came in today:

DS 1995 Canvas Highs
5077331364_2dbc923e15.jpg

5076733151_19573756cf.jpg

5076730185_d47a6d73e8.jpg
Had to actually log in and comment on this. Great pickup. You have been picking up some quality forces in the last year. I dont know if I should be jealous or applaud you since I havent really been buying lately. Size 13 is so hard to come buy. Wish I could get a size 13 heads up once in a while. Again Great pickup. How much?

Back
Top Bottom