..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

ya'll talkin' about the courir inspired pairs?

soleboxaf1cd4y.jpg

yup those, they are on ebay, size 9, already at $300, reserve not met. 3 days to go. search solebox air force if you want to check it out. I think with regular black tumbled leather they'd be 1000x better.

Item condition:    Pre-owned
Time left:    3d 06h (Oct 18, 201020:00:18 PDT)
Bid history:    
4 bids[Refresh bidhistory]
Current bid:    US $300.00    
Reserve price not met

LMAO - this guy is one of the worst sellers

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar
Lol. I didn't win the first 2 pairs he had up.. This pair was the recent ones he had up. Any new AF1 for you?

Matt- Thanks man. What's new with you?

Originally Posted by ten2eleven

What's new with you?

absolutely nothing lol. last pair i got was the red canvas lows. nothing really has been popping up, except for those jewels you got pretty much. i really need to post up some pairs for sale too, just been lazy/busy heh.

Originally Posted by ten2eleven

Lol. I didn't win the first 2 pairs he had up.. This pair was the recent ones he had up. Any new AF1 for you?

Matt- Thanks man. What's new with you?

laugh.gif
eff you man eff you!!! I bid on them and my computer froze at the last second! and then it started working again. I was highly upset dude
frown.gif

Very nice though man. Props on those. His shill bidder account won them, so I'm assuming you hit him up right after?

Originally Posted by 15carmelo23

Originally Posted by ROOKEE13

oh yeah
the black hi, maroon hi and grey low top workboots dropped over here in europe
yeah finally, and the black lows dropped too.
How's the quality.I was thinking of ordering the hiking online but its looking like that might be a gamble from the pics i've seen. I want the shape to be like the first pic. The toe box on the second is huge so i might have to go in stores just to make sure.
Also finding out that these are premiums not supremes tongue is now mesh ain't helping out either. Looks like they degraded for the release

Nike-Air-Force-1-Hiking-1.jpg

276_13190_6.jpg

damn 
ohwell.gif

second pic has that "banana toe" look to it.. why do they have to make that outer toe panel so HUEG?

whats the best way to clean up a pair of canvas forces? the ones i just got are lookin kinda dusty.

laugh.gif
eff you man eff you!!! I bid on them and my computer froze at the last second! and then it started working again. I was highly upset dude
frown.gif

Very nice though man. Props on those. His shill bidder account won them, so I'm assuming you hit him up right after?

He told me to make him an offer for the 2nd pair, told him the same amount the 1st 10.5 sold. He didn't respond lol then few week later he put the shoes up again and got them 50 dollars cheaper then I offered him the first time. So I am glad that he didn't respond to my first offer.
laugh.gif

Matt- What you selling? PM...
nerd.gif
DS FLAX??

did anyone cop the iguana or black tuff tech lo's?
id like to see some more pictures. how is that gore tex material?

Should be going to check on the workboots tommorow.
BTW does anyone know when the options for ID's changed. I've seen a couple without the MX soles

so i finally see some results of the speed whitening treatment:

orca packs: applied once
h-towns and sheed applied: like 5 times

dscf4997rtac.jpg

dscf49996tjp.jpg

dscf5003xoq0.jpg

dscf5005as7v.jpg

I'm kinda bummed that I spent 3 weeks whitening my '95 black canvas only for them to be yellow again a month later. I wish there was a more permanent way to whiten them.

Back
Top Bottom