..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Paul, saw some stuff you had for sale and was gonna jump on them before some lawyer fees popped up but once I bounce back I will hit you up either through eBayor here since I font have any other contact info for you. Saw the snakes you were selling and was gonna get em but they are a half size small.

Gotta agree with Kevin about the obsidian and ivory snakes
pimp.gif

I think the courirs, linens, purple highs and colorways of that sort are all great example of simple coloring, great leather and just simple that is what makesthem truely timeless. I still love the crazy hypers, pe's and even some patents cause it shows you the versatility of the air ones.

Originally Posted by skep

holy... whats so special bout them courirs? they look like a normal pair almost
When you know what courirs are then you will know why they are "special"

however I will take these over the courirs any day.
pimp.gif

Rapido27-Nice 93 Purples.
pimp.gif

Kartoon2005-Nice courirs, but those canvas are
eek.gif
pimp.gif
And I have a pair of black canvas from 94 and the midsole islike grey. Ive tried cleaning them and everything. Has your pair always been like that or did you do something to them.

zs05wc -Are those sz8s.
nerd.gif
if so..
mad.gif

what's up everyone, haven't posted in a while. the last page was
pimp.gif

and yeah, prices seem to keep coming down for stuff these days. i got my cocoa's from paul for 415 shipped back in april. after seeing 2 pairs on ebaylately ending around the $200 mark i feel like i got ripped
ohwell.gif
butwhatever.

there were a couple pairs of courir's up the last week or 2 that didn't really go for much but they weren't in the best condition.
like everything else in these economic conditions, it's a good time to buy, bad time to sell.

oh and, daaamn there's been a lot of size 8-8.5 heat on ebay the last 2 weeks
eek.gif

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

And I have a pair of black canvas from 94 and the midsole is like grey. Ive tried cleaning them and everything. Has your pair always been like that or did you do something to them.

you mean the white powdery stuff that's always on older pairs?
silicone oil FTW. those shoe shine sponges work the same, but i have a small can of stti 100% silicone lube (for airsoft guns) that i use to "refill"the sponge.

here's an example of my pair of jmj's:

Back
Top Bottom