..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

dscf2831f810.jpg

I agree with everyone saying it is hard to find heat in size 11. I have to hunt so hard to find heat now, it makes you appreciate it more though.

Come on w/ the SHROOMS! I need those bad!!!. Anyway guys be on the lookout I have some stuff for sale. Just made the post, waiting for approval. So if youresz8-8.5 I'm getting rid of some co.jp, canvas, jd's, etc.

Originally Posted by ddw063

I agree with everyone saying it is hard to find heat in size 11. I have to hunt so hard to find heat now, it makes you appreciate it more though.

No it's not. You gotta know where to look. CO.JP stuff is a little harder to find because 11 is more rare but you still see it from time to time.

Does anyone know the status of AF1 ID's as of right now?

I have a co worker who's looking to get an ID done for her man.

Is Bespoke the only option right now? She ain't trying to spend 800.

If anyone can provide insight, please do. I told her to take a gang of CD's (we work in the music biz) down there and see if she can hustle something up.

Many thanks in advance.

No pics on the page?

I will pull a photo number out randomly and the winner is...

354034676.jpg

Man, these are some of the softest forces out there.

is theire much diff. between the us maples and the euro/co.jp whatever version?

how much do they go for these days? i need a Ds sz.9 i see a few but i want em for CHEAP

Originally Posted by ThaPeoplesChamp

is theire much diff. between the us maples and the euro/co.jp whatever version?

how much do they go for these days? i need a Ds sz.9 i see a few but i want em for CHEAP
$79.99 at VIM FTW.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

^21 Mercer still does IDs from what they told me when i was there in early July.

Good looks. To whoever asked about the Maples, if you're asking about Maples vs. the Curry JP release, I would say Curry's are MUUUUUUUUUCH nicer. Theleather is butters, and I just like the color more. The "burnt orange" shade it has.

Back
Top Bottom